R.E.M.

poor dan rather.....

shootfightermike - poor dan rather.....

DavidYorkshire -

ha! Was it Dan rather who got beat up?    I knew of the kenneth story way back.  I have heard about Rather later just generally.

Love REM btw 

Yup. Dude thought they were beaming signals into his head. 

"It remains the premier unsolved American surrealist act of the 20th century. It’s a misunderstanding that was scarily random, media hyped and just plain bizarre."

- Michael Stipe

StankieEdgar - 
DavidYorkshire -

ha! Was it Dan rather who got beat up?    I knew of the kenneth story way back.  I have heard about Rather later just generally.

Love REM btw 

"It remains the premier unsolved American surrealist act of the 20th century. It’s a misunderstanding that was scarily random, media hyped and just plain bizarre."

- Michael Stipe

we are brothers who love rem stanks!

shootfightermike -
StankieEdgar - 
DavidYorkshire -

Love REM btw 

- Michael Stipe

hell yeah!

Michael Stipe is great. I'm also amazed he doesn't have AIDS because he has looked like an AIDS patient for going on 30 years now. 

prob a vegan

shootfightermike - prob a vegan

prob fo sho

My favourite one was losing my religion. Loved that song when I was younger. 

One of my favorite bands 

But...the drummer though...

StankieEdgar -
shootfightermike -
StankieEdgar - 
DavidYorkshire -

Love REM btw 

- Michael Stipe

hell yeah!

Michael Stipe is great. I'm also amazed he doesn't have AIDS because he has looked like an AIDS patient for going on 30 years now. 

Well that and being gay in the 80s surely didn’t help his odds. Document remains one of my all time favorite albums. 

JasonJ - 

was listening to them a couple days ago. i forgot how underrated they are. 

not underated

in the r % r hof

The Monster album was great front to back, underrated for sure.