R.I.P. California

Are we seeing the end of this great state...are our military preparing for its fall?

why the coffins?

Massive buildup of tanks, mraps, personnel haulers and fema coffins, at a base designated to repair vehicles.

The upcoming Jade Helm training exercise...could be the reasons for the vehicle buildup?

the drought in California...does it play into any of this?

why the coffins?

At a base designated for the repair of military vehicles, we need to also store rows upon rows of fema style coffins....

they either know something is upcoming, or their scared of some upcoming event, either way, we are not getting he truth.

if a large disaster is coming our way, which this build up would be ideal for, especially when you factor in the large buildup of coffins.

I think all of us, had better, start a little extra preperation, ourselves.

Jade Helm "training exercise", not buying it. I've been long suspicious of it for some time. I suspect it's posed innocently enough--and intended to train our military against domestic enemies--but I bet that shit escalates real fucking quick; unintentionally of course

It's drying up, that's for sure. Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - Jade Helm "training exercise", not buying it. I've been long suspicious of it for some time. I suspect it's posed innocently enough--and intended to train our military against domestic enemies--but I bet that shit escalates real fucking quick; unintentionally of course

The possibility is scary!

I seen a video on YouTube of Chuck Norris having worries about it as well.

daglord - It's drying up, that's for sure. Phone Post 3.0

And the rivers are running over here, where I live....I do not understand why they don't haul the extra we have to Cali and fix the problem.

BJTTMachidaMachidaMachida - If shtf here in so cal, its gonna bad. People here are self centered narscistic sociopathic animals. And even though we have earthquakes and fires and riots, people here don't prepare.
It's gonna be bad. Phone Post 3.0

Unfortunately it's that way everywhere...in the United States, in any larger population area.

Most of the vehicles here in southern california (inland empire/desert) are coming from units headed to and from the desert for training. Others are vehicles we brought back from overseas stored on yermo waiting to be repaired and sold to foreign and domestic law enforcement agencies. Yes, there is training going on, as will there always be. The video shows a lot of vehicles, most don't run and a lot have been through blasts. The army uses the base to transport units of vehicles, they train in fort irwin located 30 minutes from yermo. Phone Post 3.0

The big white tents from the video are army barracks. The base being a usmc logistics base and the army loading their own tanks and other vehicles onto trains, some of the bigger units are there for a few days getting everything loaded and needed bigger accommodations. I know all this because someone really close to me is on the base six days out of the week. As for the coffins, I didn't see any in the video and haven't heard of any on the base. I'll look closer when I drive by there tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

i look foreward to your report:)

California: Marines Practice Mass Casualty Event As Jade Helm Buildup Continues

I'm in Los Angeles and still kicking

Vehicle transport oooooh nooooooo. Idiots. Phone Post 3.0

California hasn't retired yet Phone Post 3.0

Boom