R.I.P. Shawn Tompkins

Still carrying the flag, bro.

Team Tompkins for life!

Vtfu! RIP Phone Post 3.0

RIP

i just seen bas post something on facebook about him, not gonna sit here and act like i know the dudes life story but he seemed like a solid ass guy from the stories told.

gsp dark place - i just seen bas post something on facebook about him, not gonna sit here and act like i know the dudes life story but he seemed like a solid ass guy from the stories told.

He was many thing to many people. He's missed.

RIP Coach!

Awesome guy... had one of the best nights out of my life with Sean, Sam Stout and his dad.

Genuine and humble. RIP Phone Post 3.0

I remember Inside MMA did a piece on him after his death, it made me shed a tear Phone Post 3.0

RIP Phone Post 3.0

guy should be inducted to the new UFC hall of fame... under trainers or something... Phone Post 3.0

RIP Phone Post 3.0

Bailx - guy should be inducted to the new UFC hall of fame... under trainers or something... Phone Post 3.0

A pioneer of Canadian MMA.

Dougie -
Bailx - guy should be inducted to the new UFC hall of fame... under trainers or something... Phone Post 3.0

A pioneer of Canadian MMA.

yeah i got pretty sad at the news back when it happened... couldn't even believe it was real... he'll be missed for sure... not too many people out there like him... i don't like saying RIP..... hopefully his great spirit lives on with the people he trained / people he affected ... and made their lives better Phone Post 3.0

I train in the same city his gym is located. It really saddens me I didn't train earlier and get the opportunity to work with him. RIP Phone Post 3.0

Love that guy Phone Post 3.0

RIP

4 years really? Wow, RIP

Shawn was a great man.

RIP Coach. Much love man.

Rip! such sad story Phone Post 3.0