r/liberalgunowners is a gold mine

A gold mine of weird and confused people.

I wanted to know what the backstory on that yankee marshall yt channel and ended up at reddit reading fascinating things like "I was pro trans before I was pro gay"

I can't even get my head around everything involvedin someone's life that led to making that statement.

6 Likes

In like Flynn!

1 Like

Lol... "I'm obviously liberal. How do I deal with all my local gun shops still being covered in Trump signs?"

3 Likes

I always assumed you modded on that sub.

2 Likes
Red Dougie -

Lol... "I'm obviously liberal. How do I deal with all my local gun shops still being covered in Trump signs?"

Lol! They should get the gun with the flavored barrel tip and toe trigger attachment!!!

11 Likes

Yeah I read it every once in a while. Their mental gymnastics are incredible. I mean look, I get it. Trump was not ideal by any stretch, but to think most democrats don’t want to take your 2nd amendment rights away is crazy to me.

It’s also astounding how many people on there have NO IDEA what they’re doing. I saw a thread the other day with a title something like:

“I am a trans black female and have been targeted by right wing hate groups. I bought a gun to defend myself. It is an SNS or something. How do I use it? What kind of ammo do I need?”

2 Likes
Braf Zachland -
Red Dougie -

Lol! They should get the gun with the flavored barrel tip and toe trigger attachment!!!

![](upload://5LNk33Bv5yaBs0XFmqSDXJbbkg9.jpeg)

1 Like
Bad Monkey -

Bwahaha

ActiveMeasures - Yeah I read it every once in a while. Their mental gymnastics are incredible. I mean look, I get it. Trump was not ideal by any stretch, but to think most democrats don't want to take your 2nd amendment rights away is crazy to me.

It’s also astounding how many people on there have NO IDEA what they’re doing. I saw a thread the other day with a title something like:

“I am a trans black female and have been targeted by right wing hate groups. I bought a gun to defend myself. It is an SNS or something. How do I use it? What kind of ammo do I need?”

Amazing. I don't reddit, I only end up there when I rabbit hole like this. It doesn't surprise me that it exists, but at the same time it's truly mind bottling. 

I'm sort of obcessed with a couple of these clowns, they are so obviously agenda driven plants playing redneck on camera.

That beau of the fifth column is another one. He actually concerns me, I think he's dangerous. He is legit a known grifter with multiple aliases. His money is coming from somewhere. That ym  fella seems like he is just banging around trying to insert his personal agenda and create drama for clicks, but that "beau" fella is a legit dissident and enemy of the state.

1 Like

Wait, the fuck you talking about? Are these others subs, or people on the sub? Links!

The two I'm taking about have youtube channels. I don't know what the correct term is in the firearms community, in the hunting world we would call them green decoys.... Actively working against what they claim to be for.

![](upload://1nCANpMHs2bK6R3F885KqkKVHSY.jpeg)

This is the other asshole I was talking about

https://youtu.be/Il3DgKLPVUM

1 Like
Mountain Medic -

Just took a quick dive and when people on reddit are saying he is reasonable and they agree with him, he’s no good. 

Apparently he is a felon for making fake visas for illegals and people were saying that they shouldn’t count because they were for a “good cause”. Nevermind the fact that they are federal crimes. 

4 Likes
Bad Monkey - 

No that’s r/fullcommunism

It is just filled with attention whore liberals who buy their first gun and want to be praised.  

2 Likes
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Mountain Medic -

Just took a quick dive and when people on reddit are saying he is reasonable and they agree with him, he’s no good. 

Apparently he is a felon for making fake visas for illegals and people were saying that they shouldn’t count because they were for a “good cause”. Nevermind the fact that they are federal crimes. 

Hes neck deep in soros operative shenanigans.

1 Like

![](upload://aea5i2Fyc0YzTbGSMZrTj9UZI8o.jpeg)

5 Likes
fiznadd -

![](upload://aea5i2Fyc0YzTbGSMZrTj9UZI8o.jpeg)

This HAS to be the same Nytron as our local OG faggot

14 Likes

So that’s Nytron

6 Likes