R. SANTORO - WHAT IS WRONG WITH U

An example of the apathy... When I called the RSF promoter to tell him we are on hold until we can work things out with the state, he said "Oh, OK... I guess I will just cancel this one"
That was it... no interest in seeing what can we do... no interest in what the state wants or how we can work it out...

HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS ABOUT RANDY GREENMAN? I HAVE NEVER KNOWN A HARDER WORKING MAN FOR MMA. HE HAS RUN FIVE SHOWS IN IL. AND CREATED A LOT OF INCOME FOR MANY FIGHTERS. HE PAYS WELL AND RESPECSTS EVERY FIGHTER. HE HAS WORKED FOR SANCTIONING IN IL. BY CONSULTING LAWYERS, SUBMITTING RULES AND PLANS FOR MMA ALL TO THE IL. ATHLETIC COMMISSION AS WELL AS THE MO.ATHLETIC COMMISSION. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ACCUSE HIM OF BEING APATHETIC OR UNCONCERNED. I THINK YOU SHOULD BE MAN ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT YOUR PERSONAL FRUSTRATION HAS CAUSED YOU TO SLANDER RANDY'S REPUTATION AND A WRITTEN APOLOGY ON THIS FORUM IS IN ORDER. I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE NOT REPRESENTED YOURSELF OR SHOOTO VERY WELL!!!!!

STEVE BERGER SR.

I am not sure what the root cause of this is but I can say from everytime I have dealt with Rich he has shown a great dedication at a personal cost to supporting the foundation of MMA in the US.

Mr.Berger,personally,i think Rich is upset,right now,as we all are,and you may be taking that statement
with a slight bit of a different meaning,than he intended.
Please Reconsider your view.

Mr. Wynne,
I know quite a bit more than what is my place to tell regarding the actions of our shooto representatives in this matter. Let it suffice to say that randy and shooto had a partnership. He was to put on the show under shooto's flag. Part of the fee they charged him was to provide sanctioning in Il.That was the main reason randy teamed with shooto. He was told Il. sanctioned shooto. The Il. athletic commission denies giving permission to anybody. There was no sanctioning and randy risked losing thousands of dollars had Il. decided to shut down his show. Randy's last show had nine ufc veterans fighting on his show and prominent names from all over the u.s. attended. I love this sport/business and will not stand by when one of it's pioneers is libeled. R. Santoro had no business saying what he said even if it were true. Promoters risk a lot to put on a show. They should be encouraged not discouraged. Rich Santoro owes him an apology and needs to conduct himself as a business man in the future.

Steve Berger Sr.

the capslock doesn´t help your point, it only hurts my eyes.

TTT

Mr.Berger...I respect your view and understand that you have much more knowledge,about the events in Belleville than i.

Best wishes
r.w.

Thanks R.W.,
I feel that hard workers for the sport such as randy should be recognized rather than chastised. Believe me, a lot more went down than has been said. No sense slinging the hash.

Best Regards to all,

Steve Berger Sr.

Aloha Mr. Berger

I hope all gets better

Kamaka

No more needs to be said. Just a difference of opinion between two dedicated mma patriots.

One for all,

steve sr.

Thanks Kamaka,

I hope all is going well with you and your promotions.

Steve Sr.