Race Differences In Intelligence

Just had a conversation with a coworker that told me about this video. I said you're trolling me, LOL, he was actually telling the truth.

Dude gives no fucks. None.

I'm Hispanic, and i absolutely agree with this man, almost every thing in this modern world has been made by an Asian or white, so instead of being angry, we should be thankful, but thankful to smart people because there are Asian and whites dumbs as fuck too xD love for all?

These statements cannot be deconstructed. Any difficulty in accepting these statements is not based on factual rebuttal, but that the statements do not comply with what sounds nice or fits one personal desires.?

first post nail it.

I did pay attention to his argument but mostly I found him fascinating from a social standpoint. "I'll just head down to my study and calmly and clearly film myself stating why I believe blacks are inferior, and throw that shit up on the internet." I can't imagine coming to the conclusion that this was a great idea.

His argument is completely wrong.  Economic conditions, culture, and religion believes affect severely the brain development and creation of ideas.  Africans have been very religious since the beginning of time.  They never moved anywhere so they became accoustumed to a very simple way of life.  It was the contact with Europeans that destabilize  their cultures.  The same thing happened with india for instance.  Indian culture got hit really hard when colonized and lost stability for a long time.  Today, we all can agree that the stereotype of Indians is that they are incredibly smart people eventhough there are still a lot of very poor Indians that wouldn't fit this category.  This proves intelligence and better performance in life comes with economic growth.   

I love how he says "Huh-wytes" for "whites". So inspirational.

I don't really subscribe to the idea that any race is better or worse than the other.

But World Star Hip Hop doesn't exactly hurt the guys argument...

TryhardNobody -

Samuel Jared Taylor (born September 15, 1951) is an American white nationalist who is the founder and editor of American Renaissance, a magazine often described as a white supremacist publication

Oh yeah, dude has a LOT of issues. And he must be trying to make up for some other areas in which he is lacking

Didn't watch but I agree 

HexRei -

I love how he says "Huh-wytes" for "whites". So inspirational.

lol. I had to turn it off after two minutes. That shit was driving me crazy. 

I thought that Travern Bjj guy was younger...hmm

DeathTrooper -

I don't really subscribe to the idea that any race is better or worse than the other.

But World Star Hip Hop doesn't exactly hurt the guys argument...

LMAO

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
TryhardNobody -

Samuel Jared Taylor (born September 15, 1951) is an American white nationalist who is the founder and editor of American Renaissance, a magazine often described as a white supremacist publication

Oh yeah, dude has a LOT of issues. And he must be trying to make up for some other areas in which he is lacking

Always one slack jawed faggot that can't stop thinking about dick.

Les Deplorables -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -
TryhardNobody -

Always one slack jawed faggot that can't stop thinking about dick.

I was referring to his enunciation issues. Get your mind out of the gutter!

lol

I can't get past the way he pronounces "Wh"ite

Canooke - I did pay attention to his argument but mostly I found him fascinating from a social standpoint. "I'll just head down to my study and calmly and clearly film myself stating why I believe blacks are inferior, and throw that shit up on the internet." I can't imagine coming to the conclusion that this was a great idea.

at what point did he say blacks were inferior? i disagree with him on the IQ thing, but i dont think he did anything out of hate or racism. he did it from a purley academic standpoint. he simply pointed out the obvious fact that certain races and religions societies are inferior to others. instead of the typical "its all white peoples fault and racism" he attempted to give a logical and scientific explanation

why do you put so much emphasis on the h?

-brian