Race question.

I read a thread awile back that was talking about how blacks where superior athletes in every type of sport. Somebody had posted up some interesting about why people thought that and I cannot find the thread. Can somebody bump it upo please. :)

"blacks where superior athletes in every type of sport"

Let's take a look at the sport of MMA. Almost all champions are white (non-black) and those few blacks that ARE champions will lose within the next couple of months to their white opponents. I'm not being racist or whatever, but it's the inexplicable truth.

both of u are stupid........kabar is a troll.....and a bad one at that. Why can't u find the thread? You have a blue name and the ability to search........

And what about football (soccer)? The majority of the elite players (if not all) are European white and South/Central American.

you guys gatta learn something about the human genome project. it'll answer your questions if you fully understand it.

Wrong Forum.

Rouge Mod please move to the Africa Forum.

I thought this was a NASCAR thread.

Can you say Jimmie the Greek. This is a questionable thread.

They should listen to djones period.

"Let's take a look at the sport of MMA. Almost all champions are white (non-black) and those few blacks that ARE champions will lose within the next couple of months to their white opponents. I'm not being racist or whatever, but it's the inexplicable truth."

what black champions? 

ttt

"blacks are not superior at playing hide and seek in the snow. "

But at night, we can hide for days.

Why am I "stupid"? I am merely providing evidence that not all "blacks where superior athletes in every type of sport". If anything, the thread starter is stupid for buying into that hype. I'm just sick of all these kind of "black and athletic" threads. Show me where they have truly dominated within the sport of MMA and I will humbly agree with the notion. In the meantime, stfu.

And the black champions I am referring to are A. Silva and Q. Jackson, who although I am a big fan of, genuinely believe will be dethroned in the upcoming bouts.

"Why am I "stupid"? I am merely providing evidence that not all "blacks where superior athletes in every type of sport". If anything, the thread starter is stupid for buying into that hype."

Which makes u equally stupid for falling for his troll job.....

And to those who think I'm racist for my statement(s), smack yourselves. lol 'Cause I'm staring at a poster (UFC mailed me it with one of my purchases) of A. Silva that's hanging in my office. I also printed out a pic of Jackson throwing a nasty left hook past Liddell's head and hung that up also. So my point is, my argument isn't about 'whites are superior' bullshit. I'm just bored of these race threads is all.

"Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Michael Johnson, Ali..."

Jordan and Ali was THEN. Tide's turned since.

So it offended you so much you have to bring that piece of trash back to the top?

It amazes me that anybody could take an individual's accomplishment and apply it to race - ANY race.

None of you own any of the white or black MMA fighter's genetics. Their victories aren't proving your genes are any better or worse.

Let it fucking GO.

This thread is racist.

"I'm just bored of these race threads is all."

agreed

"I'm just sick of all these kind of "black and athletic" threads."

Me too.

PS: None of trolls starting these threads are black, they just know what gets this place riled up.