Racial Opportunist Rev Jesse To Protest In Chicago

I knew it was just a matter of time lol

Here we go . . .

The string of gun violence that began over the Fourth of July weekend is not letting up.

Community activists on the far South Side, including the Reverend Jesse Jackson say Chicagoans deserve better.

The extraordinary number of murders and people wounded that residents are calling for a new approach in dealing with the violence.

Jackson points out that in communities where violence has been occurring, 50 schools have been closed, businesses are leaving, and public housing has been dismantled.

He also says drugs and guns are easily accessible and unemployment is at 35% in some areas on the West and South sides of the city.

Jackson says if the federal government can find $4 billion to deal with the problem of illegal immigration, then $2 billion should be allocated for Chicago.

Operation Push will announce the beginning of mass demonstrations this weekend to call attention to the problems on the South and West sides of Chicago.

Jesse should start a Guardian Angels chapter in Chicago and walk around these areas at night like a Black Superhero fighting crime.

What does he want to do with that 2 billion? Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand. He wants to 2 billion to get rid of illegal guns? Chicago is already anti second amendment. Guess the liberals and the anti gun people aren't gonna touch this from an anti gun angle. It will probably be blamed on the white man or something along those lines. Phone Post 3.0

They can start by taking back $750,000 that his son stole from people in Chicago.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/28/politics/jesse-jackson-jr-prison/

Poop Doodle - They can start by taking back $750,000 that his son stole from people in Chicago.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/28/politics/jesse-jackson-jr-prison/

"Jackson, 48, was sentenced in August to 30 months in prison after he pleaded guilty to misuse of $750,000 in campaign funds, money that went to personal expenses like vacations, fur coats and movie memorabilia."

Gots to have me some fur coats and movie memorabilia, dawg!

RIPTJR_QuinTheEskimo - What does he want to do with that 2 billion? Phone Post 3.0
Funnel it into his and his friends pockets while doing nothing to actually solve the problem? Phone Post 3.0

MojoJojo - Gots to have me some fur coats and movie memorabilia, dawg!

Fur is murder, bro!

Well, for a city FILLED with "Community Activists" it' sure seems like they don't ever get much of anything productive accomplished.

Is it bad to hope he gets shot in Chicago? Phone Post 3.0

shen -

Well, for a city FILLED with "Community Activists" it' sure seems like they don't ever get much of anything productive accomplished.

Well, it's more of a "training ground" for community activists. When they are deemed ready then they are free to go out develop their skills as poverty pimps and race hustlers or congressmen.

The important thing is nothing ever gets fixed, otherwise they would be out of a "job". Phone Post 3.0