"Racism Simulator" Chrome Browser Extension

A Chrome browser extension titled “Racism Simulator” shows just how racist the left-wing media really is by changing negative references about white people to black people.

“Ever see articles bashing certain groups and thought to yourself how totally not okay it would be if the groups were replaced with another group?” the extension’s download page asks. “This extension swaps the groups being written about on HuffingtonPost, Salon, Buzzfeed, Jezebel, and Gawker to show how much racism, sexism, and outright nastiness they get away with because they chose to target an ‘oppressor’ group.”

Breitbart Tech tested out the extension on Wednesday. Here are some of the results we received.

Fuck Buzzfeed

JasonJ -

the poor whites. cant even drink from the same fountain as others. so oppressed. 

Address the OP you fucking faggot. 

JasonJ - 

the poor whites. cant even drink from the same fountain as others. so oppressed. 

JasonJ -

Someone is very ashamed.

JasonJ -
Fighting -
JasonJ -

I already did. I was in agreement with the OP. They have been oppressed historically and it just keeps getting worse and worse. The OPs post, not being able to say the n word in peace, being called mean names like white boy (aka Black privilege), ... and other important stuff that is too traumatizing for me to even type. Gosh, when will the persecution of whites end? Hopefully one day, whites will be allowed to sit in the front of the bus.  Sad!

White trash faggot

JasonJ -
Fighting -
JasonJ -

I already did. I was in agreement with the OP. They have been oppressed historically and it just keeps getting worse and worse. The OPs post, not being able to say the n word in peace, being called mean names like white boy (aka Black privilege), ... and other important stuff that is too traumatizing for me to even type. Gosh, when will the persecution of whites end? Hopefully one day, whites will be allowed to sit in the front of the bus.  Sad!

Tell us some stories from the plantation Toby

Jesus, I am old , I have no idea what buzzfeed is

lol

What I don't get is the debt that all white people have to the worLd. White people are born as innocent as any other race but get to face guilt for slaves they never held hate crimes not committed .

what do minorities want ? A white kid is born and has to be oppressed to be fair ? Fuck that . 

Explain white priviledge to the trashy white Americans that live below poverty line generation after generation same as black trash . 

It's actually simple. These articles are satire. They're poorly written satire but it's satire.

When writers poke fun at society, they will typically choose to attack something that's high status. In example: it's more compelling to disassemble the flaws of a corporate executive, who is someone with power and wealth, than to do the same to a homeless person with hardly anything at all.

In this case, white people have a disproportionate influence over minorities in the areas of finance, media, executive positions, etc... White people by in large are generally a very fortunate lot of folks.

So when it comes to satirizing race, white people are going to be the number one target. If you make fun of a race with less success in society then a general audience will see it as tactless.

Race is a sticky topic either way. I think the modern satire of race has gone a bit overboard. It's verging on hacky at this point. There's still truth in some writers words, but it's tiring locating the good columnists in the sea of bad ones. Advice: avoid buzzfeed at all costs.

There's too many people talking about the same stuff online. Back when Pryor or Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle would spend years developing finely tuned truths about these issues, society would listen and grow. Nowadays, we hear the same things over and over. We exist in an online sphere that is oversaturated and redundant, and these issues tend to come across as belly aching and unoriginal thinking.

But it's important to remember that there is some truth to these thoughts. We white people are very fortunate, and it takes nothing away from us to recognize that.

JasonJ - 
Mark Antony's hangover -
JasonJ -

Someone is very ashamed.

Yeah. Really ashamed of the racism against whites. My God, its just so upsetting. I thought Jim Crow laws and not having basic human rights was bad,  but this is so much worse. What if my kids see this? So oppressed. So sad. So very sad! 

It is just a massive and unjustified over correction. It is OK to recognize this without comparing it to Jim Crow laws. Currently, there is a lot of reverse racism that is happening, under the umbrella of "equality" and "sins of the past"

Unfair is unfair, and there are degrees to this.

JasonJ - 

Someone isn't getting the point

Hebie Ver Sloose - 

What I don't get is the debt that all white people have to the worLd. White people are born as innocent as any other race but get to face guilt for slaves they never held hate crimes not committed .

what do minorities want ? A white kid is born and has to be oppressed to be fair ? Fuck that . 

Explain white priviledge to the trashy white Americans that live below poverty line generation after generation same as black trash . 

right on

Why use a simulator when you can just come to the OG?

THP - It's actually simple. These articles are satire. They're poorly written satire but it's satire.

When writers poke fun at society, they will typically choose to attack something that's high status. In example: it's more compelling to disassemble the flaws of a corporate executive, who is someone with power and wealth, than to do the same to a homeless person with hardly anything at all.

In this case, white people have a disproportionate influence over minorities in the areas of finance, media, executive positions, etc... White people by in large are generally a very fortunate lot of folks.

So when it comes to satirizing race, white people are going to be the number one target. If you make fun of a race with less success in society then a general audience will see it as tactless.

Race is a sticky topic either way. I think the modern satire of race has gone a bit overboard. It's verging on hacky at this point. There's still truth in some writers words, but it's tiring locating the good columnists in the sea of bad ones. Advice: avoid buzzfeed at all costs.

There's too many people talking about the same stuff online. Back when Pryor or Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle would spend years developing finely tuned truths about these issues, society would listen and grow. Nowadays, we hear the same things over and over. We exist in an online sphere that is oversaturated and redundant, and these issues tend to come across as belly aching and unoriginal thinking.

But it's important to remember that there is some truth to these thoughts. We white people are very fortunate, and it takes nothing away from us to recognize that.

This stuff isn't going away any time soon. Idiots like this excuse it away. 

JasonJ -
Mark Antony's hangover -
JasonJ -

Someone is very ashamed.

Yeah. Really ashamed of the racism against whites. My God, its just so upsetting. I thought Jim Crow laws and not having basic human rights was bad,  but this is so much worse. What if my kids see this? So oppressed. So sad. So very sad! 

Sooo collective punishment and sanctioned racism against certain genetic groups justified by them being in positions of power? Did you just get done reading Mein Kampf?

JasonJ -
Fighting -
JasonJ -

There's an entire generation of people, white and black, who didn't experience any of that shit, but you somehow think it's still a relevant arguement to make. At what point do you let that go and accept that times have changed? Will you also hold me responsible for slave owners 150 years ago?

JasonJ -
Mark Antony's hangover -
JasonJ -

Someone is very ashamed.

Nobody said it was worse.

They're just asking, do 2 wrongs make a right?  The answer is no.