Racist Coyotes Attacking Children in Chicago

They are the pitbulls of catdogs. 

Anyone that supports these horrible creatures should be deported, immediately. 

https://www.kansascity.com/news/article239123678.html

CHICAGO

Authorities on Thursday were on the hunt for coyotes in downtown Chicago after two reported attacks, including one where passersby said they had to pull a wild canine off of a 6-year-old boy who was bitten in the head.

The reported attacks come amid an increase in sightings of coyotes in the nation's third-largest city, including one in the city's Lincoln Park neighborhood that briefly prompted the lockdown of two schools on Thursday. Neither the boy nor a man who showed up at a hospital with what he said was a coyote bite suffered life-threatening injuries.

Officials were confident the animal who attacked the boy was a coyote, based on witness interviews, Kelley Gandurski, executive director of the Chicago Animal Care and Control, told reporters.

Jinx inc

A coyote surprised me when I went jogging awhile back. All of the sudden this thing darts by my legs so fast and quickly, and then he stopped a couple feet away and looked at me. I couldn't figure out if it was a dog at first, then I was like oh shit. Anyway, I did what you're not supposed to do and kept jogging past it because I got that aura and shit and he didn't follow.

1 Like
Richard Bannister -

I bet the coyotes were really ugly monkey women.

I could be wrong here but didn't you post the same thing in another thread featuring a black woman?  

3 Likes

I saw a rather large one a couple of weeks ago crossing the street from my inlaws to the park across the street, the thing was fucking huge.  I was walking my dog, it was maybe 20 yards from us as we were also crossing the street.  I just stopped and kept an eye on it as it dissapeard into the darkness, then waited a bit to see if it would double back.  It never did.  A few months ago there was a huge fuck in my back yard, I'd guess it's back haunches reached damn near 36", it was not thin either....we have mutant coyotes here.

I see em running around here quite a bit and I routinely walk my dog in the park at night, I have been meaning to inquire whether I can legally kill one in city limits.

Dashabox -
Richard Bannister -

I could be wrong here but didn't you post the same thing in another thread featuring a black woman?  

I think that was a different screen name but same guy.   

I lol'd. 

Akkadian88 -

Only a democrat would lock down a school because a coyote was sighted. 

Rabies?

Dashabox -

I saw a rather large one a couple of weeks ago crossing the street from my inlaws to the park across the street, the thing was fucking huge.  I was walking my dog, it was maybe 20 yards from us as we were also crossing the street.  I just stopped and kept an eye on it as it dissapeard into the darkness, then waited a bit to see if it would double back.  It never did.  A few months ago there was a huge fuck in my back yard, I'd guess it's back haunches reached damn near 36", it was not thin either....we have mutant coyotes here.

I see em running around here quite a bit and I routinely walk my dog in the park at night, I have been meaning to inquire whether I can legally kill one in city limits.

Probably coywolves.

1 Like
I No Kung Foo -
Dashabox -
Richard Bannister -

I thought it was this guy too. Albeit the thread he first posted in the chick really did resemble a monkey, but this is at least the 4th thread he's mentioned people looking like monkeys. 

A coyote killed a friends dog.  We later got it fast, it was prego.  On 5 acres 5 min from town.

youarewhatiswrong -
Dashabox -

Probably coywolves.

The one crossing the street def wasn't but the one in the backyard could have possibly been one, I only say it's back haunches, even though I was 2 feet away from it (I was indoors, on the other side of the sliding doors), I moved postion to get a look at the head (Beep) and it walked away to the side. 

I never even considered coywolves, that possiblity changes things.

Frig Off Lahey -
I No Kung Foo -
Dashabox -
Richard Bannister -

I thought it was this guy too. Albeit the thread he first posted in the chick really did resemble a monkey, but this is at least the 4th thread he's mentioned people looking like monkeys. 

It is thinly veiled IMO and uncalled for.  I didn't say anything in the other thread beacuse I thought it was a one off and the pic was "Unflattering", and had some truth to it. 

Frig Off Lahey -
I No Kung Foo -
Dashabox -
Richard Bannister -

I think it's someone trying to prove how racist this site is but needs to create the examples himself.

2 Likes
I No Kung Foo -
Frig Off Lahey -
I No Kung Foo -
Dashabox -
Richard Bannister -

I think it's someone trying to prove how racist this site is but needs to create the examples himself.

Yep. A someone's new alt SN doing a false flag operation

3 Likes

"They were wearing MAGA hats!!!"

#Justice4Juicy

1 Like
Akkadian88 -

Only a democrat would lock down a school because a coyote was sighted. 

No joke where I went to school here in Texas they would have made an announcement not to go outside and shoot it 

Coyotes dont hurt anyone really, do they? Just pets i think

Coyote attacks that end in violence are still rare

It is much more common for them to either rape or rob the migrants they are leading across the border, though violence can be used to coerce their less compliant victims