Racist Drops Magical Words During Attack @BP

1 Like

BACK UP

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWvYNA4iJYg73M7hl

Fluff hair cracker put it on him the minute crowbar kid tried to pull his hood card.

He sure says the n word alot, but he has a heart of steal.  Although I've always disliked white people that talk that way, I dislike bitches that pull out crowbars.

Overall I'm happy with that outcome. I think that uppercut was the final blastoff into punch drunk world.  

2 Likes

Any reports on it? I wonder who gets charged in that situation (if anyone).

He put way too much faith in that weapon. Skipped a lot of strengthening in his early years. Probably just had a younger sister to spar with.

Uppercut landed so clean it gave the homie new legs to try and work with.  

1 Like

tiger07 - Any reports on it? I wonder who gets charged in that situation (if anyone).

hate crime charges for sure

Crowbars a great weapon but he let the guy close the gap between them before using it.

All their fathers should of pulled out.

2 Likes

Dude can take a beating like a crowbar

tiger07 - Any reports on it? I wonder who gets charged in that situation (if anyone).

The innocent black man driving past on his way home from church. 

-Shaun King 

1 Like

I love how the ghetto shirtless white trash keeps saying "nigga nigga nigga. Loser.

jpm995 - 

Crowbars a great weapon but he let the guy close the gap between them before using it.

He was all bluff with no intent.

Oh look! Trash!

Ilikebjj -

All their fathers should of pulled out.

Should of?

What does that even mean?

Stupid fucks...

Bof of dem....

Oh my gaaaaad...

I watched it without sound and just the visuals were comical. The guy trying to run for his life all wobbly was hilarious.

crowbar dude had every chance to walk away from that but got concussed over his pride.

if you don't know how to fight, you should take every opportunity to avoid them.

White people who drop the n word like that are on the short list of things I hate more than anything 

303 -

White people who drop the n word like that are on the short list of things I hate more than anything 

What if I say it conversationally..?

Non threatening, non hard R version...

1 Like