Racist...Golden Girls episode removed!

Ya, this isn’t getting out of hand at all. 

https://thepostmillennial.com/hulu-pulls-golden-girls-episode

2 Likes

Remember when the nazis got rid of all the books and stuff they didn’t agree with?

It’s almost like we’re witnessing the birth of the Ministry of Truth. 

4 Likes

Goodbye "All in the Family". I need to torrent these while I can.

Revenants - 

sanford and son soon to follow.

angryinch -
Revenants - 

FYI, that wasn’t makeup. 

2 Likes

Haha I've been watching Married With Children lately while I still can.

2 Likes

scrapdo - 
angryinch -
Revenants - 

FYI, that wasn’t makeup. 

FYI, it stereotyped people of different races. Remember Julio and his chickens and goats?

How long until Seinfeld is pulled? Can’t forget when Kramer fell asleep in the tanning bed right before he was supposed to meet his black girlfriend’s family. Or when Elaine was dating the guy who she thought was black and he thought she was Latina. They broke up because they were just boring white people. Or george trying to prove he wasn’t racists by going out to dinner with his black exterminator, all because he said his boss looked like Sugar Ray Leonard. 
I was gonna say that Larry David will be cancelled any minute, but then I remembered he is a hardcore lefty. A Bernie boi. Maybe that’s the secret. Profess you’re are a lefty and you can get away with whatever you want? Genius!

1 Like
AmericanJJ -

How long until Seinfeld is pulled? Can’t forget when Kramer fell asleep in the tanning bed right before he was supposed to meet his black girlfriend’s family. Or when Elaine was dating the guy who she thought was black and he thought she was Latina. They broke up because they were just boring white people. Or george trying to prove he wasn’t racists by going out to dinner with his black exterminator, all because he said his boss looked like Sugar Ray Leonard. 

Those episodes were made because there were stupid people like BLM back in the 90s, but normal people just made fun of them and called them racists. Now they are slowly becoming the ruling c.lass. Fun times we live in! It's like Idiocracy came to life.

2 Likes
AmericanJJ -

I was gonna say that Larry David will be cancelled any minute, but then I remembered he is a hardcore lefty. A Bernie boi. Maybe that’s the secret. Profess you’re are a lefty and you can get away with whatever you want? Genius!

Yeah it’ll be interesting to see how far they go. They removed one of the best episodes of Community for “black face” (someone dressed as a dark elf for D&D)

Then I was watching the show yesterday and in the episode I watched they have the line “I guess it goes to prove what I already knew, non-whites ruin everything”

to me that seems a bit worse than a guy dressed as an elf, if they start going that far with it though nearly every funny show is going to get destroyed.

it’s also pretty clear all future shows will be less funny.

I bet dollars to donuts the line was delivered by Rose - whose biggest punchlines are always making fun of how much of a moron she is. 

Ive been watching Golden Girls on the 24/7 channel on the firestick.  It sounds kind of gay, but that show was ahead of its time and written incredibly well.  They couldnt have cast it any better, all four are perfect on the show.  

2 Likes

thekev1130 -

Ive been watching Golden Girls on the 24/7 channel on the firestick.  It sounds kind of gay, but that show was ahead of its time and written incredibly well.  They couldnt have cast it any better, all four are perfect on the show.  

Dude the show is hilarious. It still is the best female sitcom ever imo (I wasn't around for Mary Tyler Moore)

1 Like

King Trav -

Remember when the nazis got rid of all the books and stuff they didn’t agree with?

It’s almost like we’re witnessing the birth of the Ministry of Truth. 

Censorship on major platforms has been going on for a while with overwhelming support from the left. 

Remember when we looked down at people who weren't willing to discuss difficult topics rationally?

Now words are violence and conversation is terrorism.

The title of the episode is "mixed feelings"

thekev1130 -

Maude was a gnarly old broad by 35

1 Like

angryinch -
scrapdo - 
angryinch -
Revenants - 

FYI, that wasn’t makeup. 

FYI, it stereotyped people of different races. Remember Julio and his chickens and goats?

Shut up pussy

DaveFu -

That last pic is amazing. 

1 Like

RichardSteel - 
angryinch -
scrapdo - 
angryinch -
Revenants - 

FYI, that wasn’t makeup. 

Shut up pussy

go fuck yourself with a cactus