Racist guy throwing a tantrum

The guy doesn't hold back https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/hvis9o/rabid_spitting_racist_tries_to_break_down_door_at/

The word racist has lost practically all of its value, but yeah using the super mean word pretty much falls under that.

My favorite part is the employee saying he spit on the door so the left his DNA and there’s lots of evidence. Yeah buddy, I’m sure CSI was all over it.

1 Like

This thread just doesn't get the same traction when it's a black guy who is misbehaving.

Vasechkin - 

This thread just doesn't get the same traction when it's a black guy who is misbehaving.

It kind of shows you the different ways different races deal with their anger. White people yell and throw racist tantrums. Black people usually just assault or shoot you.

1 Like

If he was only chanting "Black lives matter" he wouldn't have been doing anything wrong.

1 Like

Could you imagine being a waiter and getting his order wrong?

WrestlingSucks -

Could you imagine being a waiter and getting his order wrong?

Imagine being a black waiter and getting it wrong

Here is his brother from another mother on the upper east side.

KennyPowers55 -
Vasechkin - 

It kind of shows you the different ways different races deal with their anger. White people yell and throw racist tantrums. Black people usually just assault or shoot you.

Nah. What it shows has to do with this particular board, and the bias of many of its members. 

Brockback Mountain -

Thst was the worst throw ever. 

I prefer this Public Freakout

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/hvg9jq/diddid_he_just/

Brockback Mountain - 

good technique. I mean Ive thought if some asshole is recording you and you go on a racist spew or whatever, mine as well kick their ass and take the phone. Destroy all evidence. You may not even have to kick their ass, just get the phone from them .

I'm not sure  it's 100% real. There are different angles and everything.

that gay was fed up!