Racist TRUMP Neo Nazis hate BLACKs and MEXICANS

anytime you see a pickup truck with a boat and dudes covered in hunting camo, you can bet your ass they are Trump supporting Neo Nazis who believe that black and brown people are beneath them

look at these neo nazi OGers transporting the Brown people to ICE and the black people to their plantations!

Do you also write headlines for huffington post? If not, look into it. You could make a few dollars.

Antifa would be on site but there is a black water wing shortage

Testiculos Ferro - Do you also write headlines for huffington post? If not, look into it. You could make a few dollars.

It was rhetorical

look at these Fat Slave masters

look at this Klansmen about to string up an Asian lady and her child

Jack Carter - 
Testiculos Ferro - Do you also write headlines for huffington post? If not, look into it. You could make a few dollars.

It was rhetorical

I was commenting on the similarities. Nothing more.

more KKK members making black people carry their stuff

some neo nazi skinheads about to slaughter some brown people

I can't wait until the media loses their shit and starts unequivocally calling certain groups of Latinos "White Latinos" to shame them into towing their party line. Latinos are a very nationalistic group of people. Call a Puerto Rican a Mexican, see how far that gets you.  

East Asians are already  the "white" asians. 

a better question, where the fuck are the AntiFA FAGGOTS? Are they smashing Starbucks windows?

hubris - a better question, where the fuck are the AntiFA FAGGOTS? Are they smashing Starbucks windows?

well, it is raining quite a bit down there

disbeliever -

If you ignore the biased agenda driven media, the country is a decent place with decent people.

Yep

hubris - a better question, where the fuck are the AntiFA FAGGOTS? Are they smashing Starbucks windows?

They aren't going to  try that shit in main street Texas. They only act like assholes where they think they have the upper hand. 

Those are some great photos. Its always good to see people band together to help one another.

Nazis everywhere u look!!!

Kings21 - Those are some great photos. Its always good to see people band together to help one another.

yup

unfortunately these guys are the subject or abhoration (sp?) and ridicule from the left....lefty celebs and dumb millenial lefties tweet and say mean things about the scary, evil straight white christian males from the rural south

when shit hits the fan, look at which group steps up to the plate to help others in need, no matter which "team"

im sure there are some "lefties" helping out as well, but something tells me that guys with pickup

trucks, bassboats, and hunting gear may lean slightly to the right

DaveFu - 
hubris - a better question, where the fuck are the AntiFA FAGGOTS? Are they smashing Starbucks windows?

They aren't going to  try that shit in main street Texas. They only act like assholes where they think they have the upper hand. 

I mean are these AntiFA FAGGOTS helping out?

These anarchists are probably enjoying all the destruction

Uli Kunkel -

Did someone actually say people with bass boats are neo nazis? I don't watch the news. 

It's common knowledge

Uli Kunkel -
IrishIntimidator -
Uli Kunkel -

Did someone actually say people with bass boats are neo nazis? I don't watch the news. 

It's common knowledge

News to me. My Dad has a bass boat, wears camo, drives a pickup truck and I think he even voted for Trump. He's been a neo nazi all this time? I mean, I've heard him call black people niggers before but he's certainly no nazi. 

It's ok my friend. What's important is that now you know and knowing is half the battle.

Funny. Saw a boat driven by a black man with a Mexican helping load some old white folks into the boat and thought...wonder if they'd hold out for a couple of white guys to stop by to help. 

Government Cheese -

Funny. Saw a boat driven by a black man with a Mexican helping load some old white folks into the boat and thought...wonder if they'd hold out for a couple of white guys to stop by to help. 

id assume so

the people who own boats like these tend to be a certain type of personality.....doesnt matter if you are white or black