Racists

You are all racists.

Our president is racist. Nancy Pelosi is racist. Joe Biden is racist. 

Anyone who voted for Trump is racist. 

Have you ever referred to a black man as a son of a bitch? That makes you a racist. 

Racists! 

Why don't you all stop being racist? 

5 Likes

I'm very racist. 

I need air to live. Does that make me a racist?

I can't stop being racist 

Al Cappucino -

Air is racist. Poor people (read: blacks) live in areas of more pollution.

That is racist 

How can I tell if I'm racist?

Mataleaox - 
logic672 -

You are all racists.

Our president is racist. Nancy Pelosi is racist. Joe Biden is racist. 

Anyone who voted for Trump is racist. 

Have you ever referred to a black man as a son of a bitch? That makes you a racist. 

Racists! 

Why don't you all stop being racist? 

Not Sure why I read that the way lonely island sings their songs

SHIT ON DEBRAHS DESK, LIKE A RACIST

logic672 -
Al Cappucino -

Air is racist. Poor people (read: blacks) live in areas of more pollution.

That is racist 

Sheesh. I shouldn't even mention that I also need clean water to survive....

WHIPCRACK -

Are you a white man? 

Bikes are racist: https://www.smartcitiesdive.com/ex/sustainablecitiescollective/bicycling-s-racist-sexist-and-classist-beginnings-and-how-they-impact-bicycling-/335551/

1 Like

White people are the worst. 

logic672 - 
WHIPCRACK -

Are you a white man? 

Yes.  I'm a married, white, middle aged parent who is always early to appointments or other engagements that begin at a specific time interval.  

......why?

WHIPCRACK -
logic672 - 
WHIPCRACK -

Are you a white man? 

Yes.  I'm a married, white, middle aged parent who is always early to appointments or other engagements that begin at a specific time interval.  

......why?

You are a racist 

WHIPCRACK -
logic672 - 
WHIPCRACK -

Are you a white man? 

......why?

I also never talk in movies and have never lapsed my car insurance

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I think a lot of people should read that and pay attention to the last ten words.

I know people of just about every race with ideas, cultural/political beliefs, religions and behaviors that I disagree with, often think are outdated or uneducated. None of that makes me think that people with the same ancestry or skin color as me are superior simply because of the the way they look. There are inferior people of every color of the rainbow. 

ABCTT_SENNIN -

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I think a lot of people should read that and pay attention to the last ten words.

I know people of just about every race with ideas, cultural/political beliefs, religions and behaviors that I disagree with, often think are outdated or uneducated. None of that makes me think that people with the same ancestry or skin color as me are superior simply because of the the way they look. There are inferior people of every color of the rainbow. 

Why are you using such big words? 

Are you trying to make what you're saying harder to understand for poor people? 

Why don't you try NOT being racist? 

1 Like

I wood love to bang OP.

Ha White people, they turn red in the sun, what's that about? Am I right? 

If white people are so good then why are they always trying to get a tan? Puuuleeez