RadioRaheem is where?

Where'd he go? Phone Post 3.0

Let me tell you a story about right hand, left hand. Phone Post 3.0

My conspiracy is he is hockey.

I've got the documents. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Aids detox

You mean Kirik? He's still here. Phone Post 3.0

His prime was like, 11-13. Miss seeing his threads. In for answers. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone kept giving him shit about using reddit content. After that he stopped showing up. Phone Post 3.0

Cotton - My conspiracy is he is hockey.

I've got the documents. Phone Post 3.0
I considered this but hockey is on another level than raheem Phone Post 3.0

Definitely a good dude, and he made addicting threads. I never go to reddit and some of us appreciated him spreading content to us over here. He even bought me a blue name before! Phone Post 3.0

TheHaunted2 - Everyone kept giving him shit about using reddit content. After that he stopped showing up. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that shit was stupid. I never go on reddit so him posting content here was the only way I got to see it. People just love to bitch. If you'd already seen it or didn't like his threads, then why click on them and take time to post?
RIP RR, your effort was appreciated. Phone Post 3.0

Don't mean to hijack but what happened to InnerTubeCaptain? He used to be all over this place and post pics of his above average looking wife any chance he could get.

Also Ogami Itto? Did he leave after someone outted him for white-knighting?

I'm with the others. I loved radio's threads even if they were reddit stuff. I miss inner tube captain as well along with his epic photo tip thread. I also miss the pics of his wife Phone Post 3.0

Wifespowerbottom -
CyborgRoyce - Don't mean to hijack but what happened to InnerTubeCaptain? He used to be all over this place and post pics of his above average looking wife any chance he could get.

Intertube was a good guy but I think certain posters got annoyed with him and ran him off. Phone Post 3.0
Is that the guy with the Asian wife? Phone Post 3.0

Saw all these posts on Reddit already omg.

That was a lie. I only go there for naked pictures. Bring back RR. Phone Post 3.0

Hes picking up some batteries from the store. Phone Post 3.0

Funny how people were bitching about him posting Reddit content and now there's at least 2 '/r/Whatever Is a Goldmine' threads on the first page on any given day. Phone Post 3.0

He was banned for plagiary

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - 
Wifespowerbottom -
CyborgRoyce - Don't mean to hijack but what happened to InnerTubeCaptain? He used to be all over this place and post pics of his above average looking wife any chance he could get.

Intertube was a good guy but I think certain posters got annoyed with him and ran him off. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, that's the guy.

To be on topic, I actually enjoyed RadioRaheem reposting stuff on here. It's like getting a concise summary of Reddit.

CyborgRoyce -
ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - 
Wifespowerbottom -

Yep, that's the guy.

To be on topic, I actually enjoyed RadioRaheem reposting stuff on here. It's like getting a concise summary of Reddit.
Wasn't he pre all that shit with people getting involved with people's real lives, like stalking on FB n stuff?
On topic, yeah, agreed, saved me going over there and sifting through endless amounts of shit. Phone Post 3.0