Rafael Cordeiro

Has done amazing work with Fabricio. Not sure how long they've been training together but compare his stand up to last night to when he fought Alistair in Strikeforce. When Hunt started dropping him I thought he was gonna start the same tactics as then. Not to mention his work with Wanderlei, Anderson, and Shogun. I don't ever see him mentioned as one of the best coaches. I'd love to train with the guy.

he seems like a dope muay thai coach for sure.i'll always remember him for being leg locked by Sato

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Phone Post 3.0

They have been training together for 8 years according to the latest interview with Rafael which would mean they have trained together dating back to Werdum's first ufc stint through winning the interim HW Belt last night. An amazing coach and super chill when I met him.

ProctorMMA - Has done amazing work with Fabricio. Not sure how long they've been training together but compare his stand up to last night to when he fought Alistair in Strikeforce. When Hunt started dropping him I thought he was gonna start the same tactics as then. Not to mention his work with Wanderlei, Anderson, and Shogun. I don't ever see him mentioned as one of the best coaches. I'd love to train with the guy.

He got the Best Coach award at the World MMA Awards in 2012.

-GG

When Anderson looks to you for striking tips, then you're one of the goat coaches

Hhheeeeeeeyyyyyyy Phone Post 3.0

MMApurist - They have been training together for 8 years according to the latest interview with Rafael which would mean they have trained together dating back to Werdum's first ufc stint through winning the interim HW Belt last night. An amazing coach and super chill when I met him.

It's crazy the improvements that's been made to his game. Yea he seems chill in his last interview with Ariel.

gorgesjorj - 
ProctorMMA - Has done amazing work with Fabricio. Not sure how long they've been training together but compare his stand up to last night to when he fought Alistair in Strikeforce. When Hunt started dropping him I thought he was gonna start the same tactics as then. Not to mention his work with Wanderlei, Anderson, and Shogun. I don't ever see him mentioned as one of the best coaches. I'd love to train with the guy.

-GG

Oh yeah. Think he will be in the running this year with RDA and Werdum?

Master Raphael is a cool muthafucka

ProctorMMA - 
gorgesjorj - 

-GG

Could be. Gotta believe Bang will be back too. Jackson is a fixture.

Who would be the other two? Laimon won a title this year with Hendricks. Matt Hume has a couple of champs. Henri Hooft has been getting a lot of love. The ATT team is getting tons of wins too.

-GG

gorgesjorj - 
ProctorMMA - 
gorgesjorj - 

-GG

Could be. Gotta believe Bang will be back too. Jackson is a fixture.

Who would be the other two? Laimon won a title this year with Hendricks. Matt Hume has a couple of champs. Henri Hooft has been getting a lot of love. The ATT team is getting tons of wins too.

-GG

I'd like to see Hooft mentioned. His work at Blackzilians has been tremendous I feel. I agree on the others as well.

Ellenberger was a beast when they were together. IMHO shogun should have stayed at Kings. Phone Post 3.0

habits - Ellenberger was a beast when they were together. IMHO shogun should have stayed at Kings. Phone Post 3.0

Ellenburger did pretty good when they were together. Not sure if that's the reason for his recent losses or the step up in competition but I'd like to see him get back to winning again.