Rage In The Cage 59 DVDs are READY

Right on Ray. I was buying another camera to film with. Now, the shows will have 2 angles and a mic. Will make the dvd's 10x's bettter and much more professional.

Being JM's homie, I have seen them evolve darrell's tournaments dvd's was cool. but the last rage in the cage dvd and the best ofs are key. i really like the replays and slo mo's.

Thanks Ed and Ray. I do think the dvd's have drastically improved from the 1st 1 I did (RITC48). It has been and continues to be a work in progress. Thanks for the support

ttt for the UFC's next camera-man

You have a better chance of fighting than me filming. LOL. But do come fight soon. The dvd's are getting pretty.

Whatever it takes to get that nightgown you called a ref shirt away from you, I'll do....as long as it doesn't involve the lessening of my beer or carne asada consumption

LOL

uscott-- i have a picture of that ufc 29 poster you wanted to see. still wanna see it? email me and ill send it to you. any other posters you wanna see, let me know.

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

Hmmm, I don't remember the situation, but I am a huge collector of MMA signed shit.

Man, you are making the rounds. LOL

ttt

Thanks

Your best work yet

*sigh* living vicariously through Parrish-

battle on sexy bitch-

JM, looks great btw!

Thanks, Mark