Rage on the River II / Ashland, KY

TTT

tttI got a guy for you Dustin, call me.GuySupport The Sport!!!
The Fight Factor Team
This weeks guest: UFC President, Dana White

good luck with the show............ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Apparition,

Calling you now!

Dustin

ttt for some results

the event never happened

Any details on the show?

In a nutshell, Dustin got S-C-R-E-W-E-D! Not only did he get screwed, but he got left holding the bag. Of course Dustin could explain it better than I can, but this is essentially what happened:

Dustin gets a call from the guy putting on the show (Dustin is the promoter/matchmaker) 36 HOURS BEFORE THE SHOW and the guy tells him that the show is cancelled. Apparently, the guys who subleased the building to the guy putting on the show did not read THEIR lease agreement with the owner. The owner's original lease forbid any sort of contact sports. Once the owner discovered what was going on, there was a judge on standby ready to issue an injunction and enforce it with cops.

Dustin has been up for the last two days (literally "up" for two days) having to clean up the mess from this fuckup, which wasn't his fault. I can say this... he is SOOO sorry for any inconvenience this may have created for fighters and fans. Fans can get reimbused by contacting Dustin.

There was a scheduled event with Nikki Eplion (high ranked female boxer) set at that same venue that is also nixed.

tough break Dustin..