Raging Al Is going HAM on twitter

He's smart and y'all are gullible. You guys never learned. Chael heeled and trolled himself into bucket loads more money than he would have gotten otherwise. Conor gets Conor money, partly because he trolls. Bisping does it superbly.

I'm sure there is a direct correlation between people who buy into this stuff and who believe WWE is real.

Definitely a dumb lot.

Too bad Al can't step up to 170 and fight Platinum. That shit would be epic on so many levels.

Y'all musta forgot the night when he won a fight, got sloppy and came on this forum. Al is the man. Am I remembering that correctly?

Fuck ur no tweet having thread

i wonder if this stuff is helping or hurting his real estate business

truffleButter -

i wonder if this stuff is helping or hurting his real estate business

Guessing it helps

guessing more of his clients are fans of his than normal home buyers and by him keeping his name in the media, he gets more fans. Hurting his relationship w the UFC but it seems like fans like it.

I respect this guy.. He is kicking ass and can back it up with performances.

He's overrated as fuck, outside of over the hill Diego, lauzon, and Pearson and Kevin lees debut fight his opponents he beat have a combined record of like 5-12 in the ufc. Anyone who's decent he's been smashed by literally everyone in the top 10...