Raging Al vs Khabib!

Make this fight instead fo Pettis, then have Pettis vs. Felder

Raging Al is the more interesting fight albeit maybe not the best for PPV buys. I think Pettis would get mauled in the first round.

I’ll fight anybody to save this card. I just need some of that money Conor is giving away :wink:

I would prefer this. At least Al has wrestling.

''Having wrestling'' vs Khabib is irrelevant though. Either guy is gonna spend 90% of the fight on his back getting punched.

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

I would prefer this. At least Al has wrestling.

Ed Ruth has wrestling too.

Agreed. Al is stylistically a better matchup 

Sergio better have that towel ready

Fuck man what a joke that they are putting Pettis in there againast Khabib. Should be Felder or Al

This is the fight it seems (almost done):

Good fight especially under the circumstances and the fact that they could have pulled Khabib off the card with the craziness of this week.

Are they going to do Pettis vs Felder? I want to see it!!!

hell yeah, motherfucker!

Al was training to fight a stand up fighter lol. Man this is gonna go bad for him but I am glad it's happening. Al is a G

I never bet MMA but Al by KO is something worth considering, the odds will be ridiculous.

knappster -

Al was training to fight a stand up fighter lol. Man this is gonna go bad for him but I am glad it's happening. Al is a G

Al wrestled his entire life. If he can't defend khabib's takedowns it won't be because he didn't wrestle in the last weeks.

Bam57Bam -

Are they going to do Pettis vs Felder? I want to see it!!!

No, they both train at Rufus sport

Right Hand JO Power -

hell yeah, motherfucker!

God damn son!!! I fucking love it! Get that shit al!

I hope Al wins 

Fabes -

I hope Al wins 

Me too.

what a story that would be!

As much as I love khabib’s fighting style. I’d be threilled to see Al get the upset.