Rail won't work for me because...

these will infest it and most middle/upper middle class asian and white and such will not want to sit near it.

it is not racist. it is fact.

discuss.

i present this as a joke mang, but it ain't that funny.

rail works in societies w/ civility and class.

sadly, that rules us out. :(

ok, point taken :(

MobutuHari - Actually, more of my laughter stems b/c your failing at keeping your former persona in check.

You should just say to hell with it b/c suppression will probably lead you to some Freudian complex.

Then again . . think of the possibilities of rail . . .

How much MMA fights can you have on a rail from the WESTSIDE!

Fack'n A!

i knew what you were laughing at. trust me, i contemplated making a thread entitled, "I'M FUGGIN BACK FAGS!"

but decided my PR GUY wouldn't approve.

in fact, looking at the view counts already, i'm probably headed for a world of shit tomorrow.

that said, i want to murder my boss.

thank you.

SUBstitude - ok, point taken :(

sub, wasn't meant for you fren. but when you think about it. jeebus. :(

If built right and the correct infrastructure is built to support further expansion then it might work. Kapolei to UH is minimizing ridership. More of the island needs to be served in order for it to work. IMO

lol...hes back!

FCTV808 - 
SUBstitude - ok, point taken :(

sub, wasn't meant for you fren. but when you think about it. jeebus. :(

no worries, was just agreeing without arguement.

I agree with FC on this. Hawaii is not ready for rail. The people will treat it like shit and it will get abused.

But FC then you can grope like they do on trains in Japan. It's true, my friend saw a video.

. . .the big scary mokes will sit in the back of the train and scare all the little chinese and japanese kids into standing in the front of the bus.

LOL!

i'll chip in for FCVT's tactical gun removing hat.