Raise Awareness For Satanism

http://www.laweekly.com/news/satanists-plan-to-celebrate-6-6-16-in-la-6963630

All I'm going to say is most people have the wrong idea about satanism. There's actually nothing in the satanic bible about worshiping Satan. It has to do with loving and respecting yourself and treating others how they deserve to be treated. Phone Post 3.0

Might wanna keep the pets inside today. Phone Post 3.0

ClutchTheBear - All I'm going to say is most people have the wrong idea about satanism. There's actually nothing in the satanic bible about worshiping Satan. It has to do with loving and respecting yourself and treating others how they deserve to be treated. Phone Post 3.0
Then why call it that ? Seems odd. Phone Post 3.0

TheAxeMurderer84 -
ClutchTheBear - All I'm going to say is most people have the wrong idea about satanism. There's actually nothing in the satanic bible about worshiping Satan. It has to do with loving and respecting yourself and treating others how they deserve to be treated. Phone Post 3.0
Then why call it that ? Seems odd. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure, I didn't make it up. I only read it out of curiosity because I didn't even know a satanic bible existed. I am not satanic, fwiw. Just a very curious individual who likes to know what every religion stands for. Phone Post 3.0

Satanism just a distant relative of Paganism? Phone Post 3.0

Definitely listening to some Ghost B.C. today Phone Post 3.0

11 Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

- Anton Szandor LaVey ©1967

ClutchTheBear just broke the #1 rule of Satanism and will be condemned to Heaven for eternity.

This thread needs some Deicide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJkMrl4AG8w

Hail Satan Phone Post 3.0

Sail Hatan.

MMAdotCOM -
Pokanghoya - 11 Satanic Rules of the Earth

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Most of these are retarded Phone Post 3.0
How so? Phone Post 3.0

All but #7 sound good to me Phone Post 3.0

Calling one's house a "lair" reinforces the neckbeard stereotype. Also if I refuse to remove my fedora and crocs in ones lair have I broken that rule and deserve to be "destroyed"? I am also intrigued by this mating signal as I assume I answer it with a tip of my afformentioned headgear. Phone Post 3.0

shawes -

Calling one's house a "lair" reinforces the neckbeard stereotype. Also if I refuse to remove my fedora and crocs in ones lair have I broken that rule and deserve to be "destroyed"? I am also intrigued by this mating signal as I assume I answer it with a tip of my afformentioned headgear. Phone Post 3.0
I think you're thinking way too into it. It's quite easy to understand, really. You don't take each word literally, just like you wouldn't take each word in the Christian bible literally. Phone Post 3.0

This guy

I don't think they mean literal magic. Satanism is essentially atheist. Except for the ones that eat babies. Phone Post 3.0

If that other list is legit, then it is actually an occult practice (belief in magic) not just a philosophy. Also, I have read (and not in a chick tract! Haha.) that ol' Anton did engage in ritualistic worship of Satan. You are probably correct in that I doubt that they believe in a Biblical concept of Satan as a personal being. But I'm pretty sure they do "worship" Satan. Phone Post 3.0

JudOWNED -
If that other list is legit, then it is actually an occult practice (belief in magic) not just a philosophy. Also, I have read (and not in a chick tract! Haha.) that ol' Anton did engage in ritualistic worship of Satan. You are probably correct in that I doubt that they believe in a Biblical concept of Satan as a personal being. But I'm pretty sure they do "worship" Satan. Phone Post 3.0
You're right. But in my defense, in the satanic bible there is far, far less of "worship thy lord and thy will be saved. I am the Lord, I am your father" etc, that the Christian bible talks about.

FWIW I am not religious. But the satanic bible makes way more sense to me than the Christian bible Phone Post 3.0