Raising money for my wedding, selling stuff.

So, I've got a wedding coming up, and I need to raise some funds. If anybody is interested in any of these paintings let me know. I've painted all these myself, if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer. . . . Bela Lugosi 12x12 inches, acrylic on canvas $50 Donnie(SOLD) 12x12 inches, acrylic on canvas $50 A little too Raph 12x12 inches, acrylic on canvas $50 Mikey 12x12 inches, acrylic on canvas $30(SOLD) Leo(SOLD) 12x12 inches, acrylic on canvas $30

Thanks

Edit: also got this. The Undertaker 20x16 inches acrylic on canvas $100.

list of commissions is 1 preexisting(DONE), 2 preexisting, 3joey bocanegro, 4 kickassmcrad, 5 faux sho.

edit: adding this one because the person who was supposed to buy it flaked. "Annihilation Ghosts" 18x24 acrylic on canvas. $150 Some original stuff "We are God" 20x16 inches(SOLD), acrylic on canvas. $50 "We are the death of gods" 20x16 inches, acrylic on canvas $75 "Withering on the womb" 3x4 feet, acrylic on canvas $300 obo "My eternal worm" 18x24 inches, acrylic on canvas $100(SOLD) .

Subbed to TTT for you in the morning Phone Post 3.0

Those tmnt ones are awesome! What's the shipping on one of those? Phone Post 3.0

JosselEmin - 
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

Some original stuff "We are God" 20x16 inches, acrylic on canvas. $50 "We are the death of gods" 20x16 inches, acrylic on canvas $75 "Withering on the womb" 3x4 feet, acrylic on canvas $300 obo "My eternal worm" 18x24 inches, acrylic on canvas $100 .

If u sell the first one on ebay I'll pay u $ 80 if is free shipping. Phone Post 3.0

Why eBay?

UGCTT_MdotBRICKS - Those tmnt ones are awesome! What's the shipping on one of those? Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, they are pretty light, so I'd just say $5 and I'll cover if it's more.

Ttt

garythekid - 

My god these expensive weddings...

I sent you a pm

Ttt

Leo sold ttt.

Bunp

Up

Awesome paintings. Phone Post 3.0

Leo is AMAZING
I would pay for him sitting like that with Raph in the tub. I know you don't have that, just saying. Nice job Phone Post 3.0

Also how long do these take? Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic Leo painting! I have no funds but I will ttt you up every so often. Phone Post 3.0

Dude.......sell your shit off and use it for cool things and good times, but fuck wasting the money on a wedding. Big ole waste of cash. There are a lot of things you can do with that kind of money.........especially when it is money you already do not have on hand. 

EDIT: is the word cash doing weird shit on your computers, or is it just mine? Man, my computer is fucked up right now!

I'll take "We are Gods"...pay you tomorrow. PM me. Phone Post 3.0

allforroy - I'll take "We are Gods"...pay you tomorrow. PM me. Phone Post 3.0
"We are God"... Phone Post 3.0