Raising money for my wedding, selling stuff.

allforroy -
allforroy - I'll take "We are Gods"...pay you tomorrow. PM me. Phone Post 3.0
"We are God"... Phone Post 3.0
And thanks...really cool. I recommend you do a Karloff Frankenstein, too! Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks -

Dude.......sell your shit off and use it for cool things and good times, but fuck wasting the money on a wedding. Big ole waste of cash. There are a lot of things you can do with that kind of money.........especially when it is money you already do not have on hand. 

EDIT: is the word cash doing weird shit on your computers, or is it just mine? Man, my computer is fucked up right now!

The word STYLE fucks up on this site for me Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, I totally forgot that I changed "we are god"s appearance in post production. Don't want to false advertise, this is what it looks like.

ShanTheMan - Also how long do these take? Phone Post 3.0

Well, they range anywhere between like 6 hours for some of the tmnt portraits, to like losing track of weeks with the 3x4 foot withered on the womb.

MoBeffah - Awesome paintings. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man.

sgotwalks - 

Dude.......sell your shit off and use it for cool things and good times, but fuck wasting the money on a wedding. Big ole waste of cash. There are a lot of things you can do with that kind of money.........especially when it is money you already do not have on hand. 

EDIT: is the word cash doing weird shit on your computers, or is it just mine? Man, my computer is fucked up right now!

It's not just the wedding. Honey Moon too, and I also have to take an unpaid week off for this.

allforroy - 
allforroy -
And thanks...really cool. I recommend you do a Karloff Frankenstein, too! Phone Post 3.0

I have done one, my friend owns this one and my Freddy Krueger.

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -
allforroy - 
allforroy -

That's amazing. I really preferred the first version of "We are God"...I'm going to pass though all are very cool. Best of luck. Phone Post 3.0

garythekid -

My god these expensive weddings...

It's so sad. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - 
sgotwalks -

The word STYLE fucks up on this site for me Phone Post 3.0

Lol there's a whole thread in ug improvements/tech sub forum or whatever it's called.

allforroy - 
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -
allforroy - 
allforroy -

That's amazing. I really preferred the first version of "We are God"...I'm going to pass though all are very cool. Best of luck. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, no problem boblem.

UGCTT_xxzygotexx - Fantastic Leo painting! I have no funds but I will ttt you up every so often. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man.

Also added undertaker painting.

Cro crap sent. I can pm you tracking if you want.

Ttt

Up

How much for a custom request of Leo sitting like that next to unconscious Raph in the tub? We may be able to do some business my good man

Do u have the Ralph painting Phone Post 3.0

I'm very interested in the Ralph painting bro so if u have it still please email me at Jampage1318@gmail.com Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - How much for a custom request of Leo sitting like that next to unconscious Raph in the tub? We may be able to do some business my good man

Depends on how big you want it baby.