Rakic is going to dismantle Jan

Agree or disagree

Agree. It’s not only that Jan lost to Glover it’s how he lost. Rakic is a hungry young lion.

2 Likes

Smith said he needed UFC staffs help to get out of the beed next day. Antiflamitory pills and ice and what not. Diss man is not just hungry.

1 Like

I dont know i could picture Rakic being on queer street.

Blockquote

Hahah , I know🤣

Hahahha

1 Like

Can Rakic take one of those bombs that is the deciding factor imo. If he can he should cruise

I don’t se Jan touching him.

Havent seen Rakic fight yet, This Thread now has me very interested in the fight thanks!

1 Like

Predictions are fun, discussing prime him agonist prime this guy can go forever.

Butt predictions we are going to find out.

1 Like

Disagree to just disagree

1 Like

Lackluster 5 Rounds if Jan doesn’t KO him in the First.

1 Like

Can happen, butt I don’t think Jan has the Striking that he can make it lackluster fight.

Watch it Sunday morning able to Fast Foward

Jan fight isn’t going to show realy that much.

I bet on Jan in this one because the numbers make more sense and hes got that polish power. Good ground game.

1 Like

What r the numbers on Rakic?

Hes a solid favorite.Not sure what the line is now. THink jan was like +250 when I bet.

Think betting on this one going the distance is a good bet to make as well. Weve seen even in fights where rakic was ahead/dominating, he was content to take no risks and go for decision. Jan has shown to do that too in fights.