Ralek Gracie gets his black belt

lol^^ Nah its kind of weird. Just like Relson has some 15yr brown belts everyone has there own standards and reasons I guess.

SO true or false... Will you cry when you receive your belt? Be honest.. lol

lol...man, I dont think I'll cry unless I feel I dont deserve it.

I'm training my ass off (cardio and strength training) to get in shape to some day represent the black belt appropriately.

How about you, man??? Can you just jump brown and go straight to black? You should.

lol@Sir Taps. IM HALF SWEDISH, so there is a small chance!

Im making a strong push for my 4th degree lol

Rumour has it tho in july long time freng and as of late official instructor of sorts Kai garcia will be testing me for my brown belt. :-)

Awesome. You are the worst sandbagger EVA.

porra AND abrigado lol

15 year brown belts are ridiculous. What's the REAL issue?

"either way, the man with the great calves is out of luck... "

Okay calves IMO

Are you guys talking about Rey Diogo?? or is there another Rey?

Mad Tiger -

"lol^^ Nah its kind of weird. Just like Relson has some 15yr brown belts everyone has there own standards and reasons I guess."

Are you saying that Relson has guys that have been brown belt for 15 years or have been training for 15years and are brown belts?

Mike just got his black belt. There have been guys who were students under the onzukas and got there black belts faster.

Chris and mike are great guys with good jits. Relson just has really high standards... something in todays bjj that is lost.

Rumor on the interwebs is that TPK is going to give Andere his blackbelt for a fannpack and a BJ.

I'd never give another man a fannypack.

" IM HALF SWEDISH,"

I knew there had to be a logical explenation why you seemed like such a nice guy. :)

:)

======================================

something in todays bjj that is lost.

======================================

Seems to be an American thing. I believe the average to BB is 6 to 7 years
in Brazil.

Mad Tiger,
Is Kai gonna crush you then give you the brown belt? lol
Practice your half guard or he'll never give it to ya! ;)
Maybe he'll send English and see if you are BB at weightlifting!! LMOA
harder!!

"I'd never give another man a fannypack"

Is that some kind of Armenian/Swedish sexual euphemism?

posted for BenBJJ lol:

Will do jjd. Ive been doing less half guard these days since ive turned up my MMA training...

But will heview a little bit.