Ralph Gracie done Fu€ked Up

Erik Apple -

Two things. First Renzo is the man. This wasnt his doing

Second, Ralph will eventually get dealt with by someone

Like he did all the other times he went fuckin psycho? No he won't. Renzo will try to cover this up and get Ricardo to chill. Being his "master" 

If he did Krav Maga he would have seen it coming .

Erik Apple -

He won't. He'll maybe get sued, and a GB in his backyard. That'll be the extent of it. 

Erik Apple - 

Renzo also likes to act like a thug.

Animal Mother -
shaqitup -
Animal Mother -

It won't. Renzo told me he feels terrible about it and said he would pay Flavio's medical bills if he had to.

How is that good enough?

He should do jail time and be barred from the team.

I don't know what you're talking about. Op asked about Team Renzo . Renzo can not send people to jail, and Ralph is not an affiliate of Renzo. Ralph runs Ralph Gracie Jiu Jitsu, which I'm sure Renzo can't kick him out of either.

Renzo is just as barbaric as his brothers Ralph and Ryan. Something about being raised by Robson I guess. 

Dude spits on people, chokes random people out multiple times in NYC causes he’s being “followed”, steps on opponents necks AFTER he beat them. . I’m not buying into his nice guy facade to sell bjj

Ralph getting kneed into bolivian by Gomi in 10secs is one of the feel good moments in MMA. Too bad it was early stoppage.

triforce -
Animal Mother -
shaqitup -
Animal Mother -

It won't. Renzo told me he feels terrible about it and said he would pay Flavio's medical bills if he had to.

How is that good enough?

He should do jail time and be barred from the team.

I don't know what you're talking about. Op asked about Team Renzo . Renzo can not send people to jail, and Ralph is not an affiliate of Renzo. Ralph runs Ralph Gracie Jiu Jitsu, which I'm sure Renzo can't kick him out of either.

Renzo is just as barbaric as his brothers Ralph and Ryan. Something about being raised by Robson I guess. 

Dude spits on people, chokes random people out multiple times in NYC causes he’s being “followed”, steps on opponents necks AFTER he beat them. . I’m not buying into his nice guy facade to sell bjj

No one cares if you buy into it. Plus, it has zero to do with this thread. So, there's that. 

What did kurt osiender say about it all?

Where is the video? I didn't see one on the site 

no wonder BJ has issues with Ralph.

Yomarashi -

Where is the video? I didn't see one on the site 

There is a clearer and longer one on Facebook too.

Elbows work 

Renzo has done some despicable things in his past and so have lots of people who are associated with him.

But there are so many people who continuously defend these people, and say they are great.

I don't know any of them personally, so I am not going to make harsh judgement.

But I do remember a time when saying one bad word about Renzo on this forum would get you banned lol

dangerboy12 - 

Renzo has done some despicable things in his past and so have lots of people who are associated with him.

But there are so many people who continuously defend these people, and say they are great.

I don't know any of them personally, so I am not going to make harsh judgement.

But I do remember a time when saying one bad word about Renzo on this forum would get you banned lol

I’d venture to say being a “thug” is his natural state given the actions of him and his various family members. But then he does have a school/business to run and he’s a lot more adept at turning on the charm than his brothers ever were.

Samoa -
TequilaYuen -
williepep - So that guy did not defend himself with BJJ ?

Ralph did not use BJJ ?

It was a sucker hit of the worst kind. Ralph literally shakes Flavio’s hand and puts his hand on his shoulder in a friendly way. Then when Flavio is turned toward the mats watching the tournament, Ralph blasts him in the face with an elbow.

Flavio was out of it before he knew what was happening. Also Ralph soccer kicked him in the head when he was crumpled on the ground.

Real Gracie honor. It’s all on video. Everyone can see what happened.

There’s no defense from being blindsided by someone you consider a family friend and associate. Flavio’s brother Ricardo and Ralph’s brother Renzo are very tight.

I’m not a Gracie Barra defender, but the bottom line is Ralph Gracie is a fucking psycho. This wasn’t a fight, it was criminal assault.

Ralph’s brother Ryan was a psycho too.

I thought Flavio was talking to the other guy and Ralph falsed him from behind. When I watched it it seemed like Ralph was behind him the whole time until the cheap shot. 

Ralph Gracie chicken shit!

People are talking shit like it was a sucker punch from behind. They are chatting, Flavio clearly says something that upsets Ralph and Ralph hits him. They are facing each other. Without knowing what he said it is hard to make a judgement. This is Ralph Gracie we are talking about, you talk shit you get slapped. Not justifying it, just saying it was not some sucker punch from behind.

I hope they can find some way to talk through it.

In

RocknRolla -
Samoa - 

Video shows a cheap shot by a guy I’m assuming is Ralph. 

wont be the first wont be the last, look at what he did to camarillo back in the day and dave just wanted to fight mma.

What did he do to Camarillo?