Ralph Peters quits Fox News

I always enjoyed reading his articles in Armchair General (best magazine in the airport news stand IMO)

Called Fox a "propaganda machine"

He is a lunatic Neo-Con. Go look at his "ethnic cleansing works" maps years ago. 

Cotton -

He is a lunatic Neo-Con. Go look at his "ethnic cleansing works" maps years ago. 

Yeah, it's crazy that guy found his limit 

Peters also said he thinks the Steele Dossier allegations are credible.

"As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele Dossier rings true -- that's how the Russians do things. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow."

He thinks Trump is being blackmailed by Putin.

Scythrop - Peters also said he thinks the Steele Dossier allegations are credible.

"As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele Dossier rings true -- that's how the Russians do things. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow."

He thinks Trump is being blackmailed by Putin.

Why else would Trump call Putin to congratulate him, even when his advisors tell him not to? 

Good dog, Trump. Good. Dog. 

marines1 -

“Why else would Trump call Putin to congratulate him, even when his advisors tell him not to? 

Good dog, Trump. Good. Dog.”

god forbide we get along with another superpower. And we were told he was going to start ww3.

Trump doesn’t care about getting along with super powers. If he did, there wouldn’t be constant saber rattling going on with China. 

Meanwhile, Russia continues to probe our defenses and did attack IS forces in Syria. Yeah, get along. GTFO. 

Wasn't he the one who called Obama a pussy on air?

blood fist -

Lol, I remember that.

AlphaSlap - 
blood fist -

Lol, I remember that.

One of the great moments of live TV.

Very strange flip flop.  Some screws came loose.