Ralph strongest PFP of Gracies

My IQ is equal to any OGer +50.

I think Pdeking is a winner in the game we call life. His achievements demand respect from those who haven't done nearly as much - that's the way it works outside this forum and that's the way it should work inside it as well.

Ralph and Ryan always have "that intensity" or are they just lunatics?

LMAO @pdeking!!! You the man cause you have a 4.00 for 9 years!BFD...

lol @ twizzle...
i was gonna' say somethin' about the grammar skills for a "4.0"... lol...

respect those who show respect... that's what i believe...

pdeking are you asian

:----)

Still laughing at pdeking's 2 inch penis and his plethora of PHD's.

LMFAO @ pdeking

Renzo once said, "You want to talk about a woman, you talk about my mother. She raised three devils and she never complained!!" I thought that was pretty funn.

I think the probability that Ralph will lose is greater than his win. But that is also what I (and most others also predicted with Mishimi). Nonetheless, I would give anything to see Ralph and BJ fight!!

That lifetime loser 2 inch penis thing just is just funny as hell.Ic gomi in a lay and pray win.

"I lol at myself all the time. I am silly like that.

Marti"

ok sorry... maybe i should've said lol'ing WITH twizzle... ;)

He may be a Poindexter but when you actually get out there in the real world, you'll see how 'poindexters' get the finest breeding partners and have the most money and respect. A painful truth but a truth.

Ok Pdeking................

Why does synthetic squalene, when used as an adjuvant, cause lupus like symptoms?

Let's get your real name and I will confirm or refute your claims after talking to my buddy Alfred Buck.

If you're there, you will know who he is.

submissionfighting.com legend pdeking has been vouched for by Kirik.  pdeking is an excellent contributor to this board (especially with his inside info about the Gracies and the Japanese fight scene).  I'm all ears when pdeking has something to say.

Ok, Owl...you made me do it. Here is a taste of reality as seen from where people like Pdeking stand.

Go to this site:

http://www.mckinsey.com/aboutus/careers/people/

Look up some of the profiles of the people that Mckinsey hires. Most are Phd's from places like MIT, Hopkins, Stanford or MBAs from similar schools. Most are also 'Poindexters.' When looking through the profiles keep in mind that first year associates make about 175k, VPs about 500k and Managing Directors over 1 million. All of these people have amazing resumes and they earned their money through the academic success they displayed in places like Hopkins. If you ever get to meet the spouses of these 'Poindexters', I'm sure you'd be interested in joining the chess club they came from.

sorry Twizzle don't mean to be crude just speaking in the language of evolutionary biology.

i get a bit upset that people look at academic success as something not worthy of respect, believe you me its just as hard to be a top student in a world-class school as it is to be a world-class fighter - both achievements are worthy of respect, neither less then the other. using language like 'poindexter' suggests a lack of respect and a lack of understanding about what the world is all about.

Pony Boy--
why are you asking a guy with a Phd in math about immunology? squalene is a cholesterol precursor, as an adjuvant it must activate the same antibodies that lupus does...just my .02 cents...

sakuraba has also stated that Ralph is the best gracie.

after watching him beat Mishima, I would agree with 39.

He mentioned johns hopkins so I assumed he was in a medical curriculum.

Either way, Pdeking's lack of social skills lend credence to my theory he will end up like the unabomber...........without the bombs or math skills.

A Math degree has exactly everything to do with MMA. Every move in MMA is all physics. To analyze any phenomenon in physics, advanced math is needed. Partial Differential Equations, Stochastic Processes, Combinatorics, Numerical Analysis, Statistical Inference, etc, are absolutely necessary to analyze any move in MMA.