Ram vs F-150 vs Silverado

Whats the best truck?

Silverado/Sierrra

Tundra

Long-time GM guy, but might go with a Ford truck next time.  The Government Motors thing is a big deal to me, and GM isn't keeping up on the tech stuff.  I'd rather take 100 loads from BBC than get a Ram though

I guess I could've stopped at BBC

Toyota Tundra...

Depends what you want it for.

If you want to be a man, get a Ram. If you want to look like a queer, get a Seirra.  

See the source image

See the source image

If you want an off roader, get a Ford Raptor or Ram Rebel 

Vegito Blue -

If you want to be a man, get a Ram. If you want to look like a queer, get a Seirra.  

See the source image

See the source image

Bahahaha I was about to completely agree with you... until I saw that last bit! 

I own a 2013 5.7 and I love it! Awesome truck! But that Ford Raptor is a whole different machine!  The Rebel can’t touch the Raptor anywhere other than fuel economy lol

Trent_Thorne -
Vegito Blue -

See the source image

See the source image

I own a 2013 5.7 and I love it! Awesome truck! But that Ford Raptor is a whole different machine!  The Rebel can’t touch the Raptor anywhere other than fuel economy lol

Lol true, but i assume the Raptor is way more expensive too right? Rebel is like $45-50k 

If your gonna keep it 50,000 miles dodge,

100,000 ford, over 100 Chevy.

First gen dodge Cummins. Don’t be a pussy. 

Never take car advice from a pizza guy who buys shit tires and takes his vehicles to firestone . Just saying .

Oh and either Ford or Toyota depending on your needs /usage . To the mileage guy , I've got 365k on a f150 .

Vegito Blue -
Trent_Thorne -
Vegito Blue -

See the source image

See the source image

Lol true, but i assume the Raptor is way more expensive too right? Rebel is like $45-50k 

Ya the Raptor is around $50,000 where I’m at. But for off-roading in a “stock” truck the Raptor kills the competition. Buddy of mine had one and my truck couldn’t touch it :( but I hear the Ranger Raptors are coming down the pipe next year... I may trade in the Hemi for one...

Trent_Thorne -
Vegito Blue -
Trent_Thorne -
Vegito Blue -

See the source image

See the source image

Ya the Raptor is around $50,000 where I’m at. But for off-roading in a “stock” truck the Raptor kills the competition. Buddy of mine had one and my truck couldn’t touch it :( but I hear the Ranger Raptors are coming down the pipe next year... I may trade in the Hemi for one...

Oh well thats not too much more than the Rebel then.  I thought it was more than that.  

If they ever make the Rebel TRX Hellcat that'll be the GOAT off roader truck lol

fastnotch331 - Never take car advice from a pizza guy who buys shit tires and takes his vehicles to firestone . Just saying .

See the source image

Ford f150 for the win

In for a fair and balanced thread.

Imo the order is

Tundra
F150 5.0
Silverado
Kick in the nuts
DODGE

fastnotch331 - Oh and either Ford or Toyota depending on your needs /usage . To the mileage guy , I've got 365k on a f150 .

On a modular motor?  Or on a Windsor?  My brother in-law has an F-150 with the 4.6 and it is doing good at around 175k miles.  I can just imagine the slop in those long chains though.

For a long-life motor, I'd get a GMC/Chevy pre-DoD/AFM "LS", or a newer model and delete the DoD. 

Tim Duncan - In for a fair and balanced thread.

Imo the order is

Tundra
F150 5.0
Silverado
Kick in the nuts
DODGE

See the source image