Rampage - 1 fight deal w/ UFC!!

apple said that babalu vs chuck is signed for aug

Def. Troll....but I have heard he is fighting a former UFC fighter...and champion contender next

Regardless he's going to get his ass handed to him big time by chuck. Chuck by ko. My question is this, will chuck be ready to go by then? He's had some serious injuries of late and I was under the impression he wouldn't be ready to go for some time.

Zuffa would never give ANYONE a single title fight contract.  That would be completely retarded.  Esp against their poster boy, who he's already beaten. 

Wherever he goes, Rampage needs to join a good team. I'm surprised he doesn't train with Bas since they seem to be good friends. I think Bas would definitely take him to the next level.

I know it seems like I'm trolling... but that's not the case here. If this isn't true, it's because Rampage was trying to throw me off.

Even if that was the case, I still love the guy... he was the coolest 'celebrity' [in my eyes] to actually talk to.

I do agree it does seem strange on many angles, but at the same time, him making that 'champion...chumpion' comment kinda made me beleive him much more...

and who knows... Zuffa probably does think Chuck can knock him out [based on both their recent performances].

Regardless of what happens, Rampage will always be at the top of my list!

TTT for RAMPAGE! :)

cool, if true.

lets hope

"Chuck will stomp a mudhole in his ass. Silva/Ninja and Shogun ruined Rampage."

How did Ninja ruin Rampage?

Ninja didn't even beat Rampage, must less ruin him, though it was a close fight.

And Silva and Shogun wreck most of the guys they fight.

i know chuck is fighting in August.
I know its a big fight.

would eb cool if this is what i was told about

FUCK!!! They screwed Babalu again!!

Okay I think Rampage may have been trying to throw me off...

my friend that setup the shoot yesterday said he was under the impression that Rampage signed with the WFA and will most likely be fighting on July 22nd...

We'll see

im sorry but the ufc would never sign a 1 fight deal with a fighter to fight for the belt. it just wont happen. total bullshit

That makes a lot of sense...sign a guy who can possibly unseat your highest-profile champ to a ONE fight deal.

Go back to troll school.

Deep down in places rampage don't talk about at parties he dosen't want to fight chuck. Trust me.

I just got done doing coke with Rampage (we go to the same church) and he said this rumor is definatly true!

maybe he was messin with me... maybe he wasn't...

I bet we'll know for sure on July 22nd!