Rampage aged like a fine wine- shogun more like...

A loaf of bread. Jones u ain't seen nothing Phone Post

um.. shogun would still smash rampage imo.

pulling for page, but j jones will most likely finish him

just liek wand did? who beat down quinton 2 times before being retired by him?

truth is african-americans age well. no joking around

prmike3 - truth is african-americans age well. no joking around

really? I thought the life expectancy of a black man was considerably less than most. interesting

Black on black crime happens.  Lets enjoy it. 

13000 posts hurr:)

Not sure what Rampage has done in years to suggest he's 'aging like a fine wine' besides have a lackluster fight against Machida that many think he lost and looking fairly average against Matt Hamill.

I mean he's still Rampage, still dangerous and still a top-level LHW even on his bad days. But you say it as if he's shown an improved game over the last few years as opposed to a fairly predictable MO - frankly Shogun, when healthy, has looked far more improved over his previous incarnations compared to Rampage who once had a far more well-rounded MMA game.

he has beat machida(althought I agree machida should have won), wand, chuck and im sure im missing some. went the distance with rrashad who is tough as nails. I think his hands are better than ever and he showed great wrestling against hammill

Last I remember.. Shogun was host to an orgy of knees and soccer kicks located directly onto Rampages chin. It wasn't even a contest.. not to say Rampage couldn't do it today... but I'd bet on Shogun.

Rua would destroy Page again, he hits as hard if not harder and Rua's style is agressive come at Ya and Page would be overwhelmed.

Daverr -
um.. shogun would still smash rampage imo.

pulling for page, but j jones will most likely finish him

Would love to see this rematch. Shogun looked great against Forrest; I think he's back to 100%. Rampage has evolve since the Pride days. I think this would be an entirely be different fight Phone Post

WatchinMMA -
prmike3 - truth is african-americans age well. no joking around

really? I thought the life expectancy of a black man was considerably less than most. interesting

Mostly to do with lifestyle IMO Phone Post