Rampage agrees to coach TUF 10 against winner @ 98

I know some of you guys think they have a dubious past but the guys at MMA Bay have been reliable in providing good quality news lately, and they have the scoop that Rampage is coaching the next series againsty either Machida or Evans.

Check it out HERE and HERE.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

http://www.tapoutlive.com/media/7430/051109_TapouT_Radio:TIKI/

Tiki on Tapout Radio (Monday Night) said that he'll be Rampages striking coach for TUF 10. 

Great, LHW belt on hold for another 7 months after the 23rd.

"Tiki on Tapout Radio (Monday Night) said that he'll be Rampages striking coach for TUF 10.
You have ignored this user. "

anyone else see the hilarity in that?

NoPlacebo - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I really, really hate TUF holding up fights. I am really interested to see Machida as a coach though.

Wait a second...maybe I am confused here, but don't Rampage and Bisping train at Wolfs Lair? They would fight each other?

Rampage and Bisping are in different weight classes now.

Doesn't Machida speak little or no english? Hard to have him as a coach.

They're probably praying Rashad wins this fight.

Doesn't Machida speak little or no english? Hard to have him as a coach.

Yeah, that's why I think they would prefer to market Evans across from Rampage, but stylistically and in terms of fight preparation I'd like to see Machida's take on things.

And yeah, I don't know where someone got Rampage vs. Bisping from but that's not on the cards...

I think this is a great idea if they start filming right after UFC 98... Would put it at the same time frame as if the fight were to happen anyway.

Sounds good to me.

This is probably their attempt to make Machida more attractive to the casual fan in case he wins really. Evans has already been on TUF both he and Rampage have a lot of exposure. Putting Machida on as champ will make a Rampage/Lyoto fight that much more marketable.

What weights?

If Rashad wins, this might be the greatest season in the history of the show with him and Rampage smack talking.

If Machida wins, it might kill the series.

"If Rashad wins, this might be the greatest season in the history of the show with him and Rampage smack talking."

How would it be on hold any longer than usual? The fight is happening in May, you don't expect them to fight in July or August do you? The winner is going to want to take a bit of time off between fights. This would be perfect.

If they put it into production in June, the fight would likely happen in September or October, which would be the same time frame as if the fight were to happen without the show.

This puts the belt on hold no longer than it originally would be anyway.

If Machida wins they should make tuf 10 usa vs brazil. now that would be fun to watch and it has to be shot in brazil.....

Brigham -  How would it be on hold any longer than usual? The fight is happening in May, you don't expect them to fight in July or August do you? The winner is going to want to take a bit of time off between fights. This would be perfect.

If they put it into production in June, the fight would likely happen in September or October, which would be the same time frame as if the fight were to happen without the show.

This puts the belt on hold no longer than it originally would be anyway.

I agree, although I don't think you'll see another LHW title fight until the end of the year show. Similar to last year, Forrest/Rampage was July, Forrest/Rashad was December.

DBerry - Great, LHW belt on hold for another 7 months after the 23rd.

Well, it's been 5 months since Evans won it, and 5 months in between Forrest winning it and losing it, so really, 7 months won't be a big deal.  Just don't make in 10 months like during the TUF 8 delay.