Rampage and King Mo Talk Sh*t *Video* GETS HEATED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPYLhYJP5EA

TTT

bluenamer please

There is already a thread about this.

King Mo is crazy. He is biting more than he can chew. Rampage is one nigga he doesn't wanna fuck with. Rampage will destroy Mo any day of the week. Love Rampage giving Mo much needed reality check. Mo hasn't fought anybody and he may not even get good enough to ever fight in Rampage's league. Rampage by black on black crime. "Have you seen my defense Nigga?" "Your ass is writing checks your mouth can't cash." "I am gonna root for your motha fucking ass in every fight." "When you are in the octagon next to me, then I will be your worst nightmare. Your MF ass will wish you aint never won a fight." "You will be asking same question everyone asks when you wake up, "What happened?"" Mo couldn't even come back after that. Rampage speaks the truth. LMFAO @ 8 months.

thanks schizo

oh snap!

Rampage is hilarious!

I would love to see those two throw down although right now Rampage has got too much experience for him, Mo will be a top fighter in the next few years.

the last part where Rampage talks smack to the white guy was funny as shit!

"Yeah, you been in the hood, the wrong kind of hood"

lol

Interesting... I like Mo's confidence. Rampage shouldn't be talking about his, "defense" when all it takes it leg kicks to knock it down.

I barely understood what they were saying

i didn't know Karo had a chauffeur's license...guess that's what he's been up to lately

Kinder garden shit right there frens. Sad

I hope Rashad takes him apart.

I cant believe Rampage pronounced my last name right.

No one said anything ill about Rampage when he was coming up.. he was the next big thing from the jump off.

When he fought Marvin Eastman the commentators were jaw dropped

?

Damn, that was like watching the Wire season 1.

Ne Jajibbara - There is already a thread about this.

King Mo is crazy. He is biting more than he can chew. Rampage is one nigga he doesn't wanna fuck with. Rampage will destroy Mo any day of the week. Love Rampage giving Mo much needed reality check. Mo hasn't fought anybody and he may not even get good enough to ever fight in Rampage's league. Rampage by black on black crime. "Have you seen my defense Nigga?" "Your ass is writing checks your mouth can't cash." "I am gonna root for your motha fucking ass in every fight." "When you are in the octagon next to me, then I will be your worst nightmare. Your MF ass will wish you aint never won a fight." "You will be asking same question everyone asks when you wake up, "What happened?"" Mo couldn't even come back after that. Rampage speaks the truth. LMFAO @ 8 months.
How eva you pronounce your name...You shuld get up off ur knees.... You should be a stand up cuz u a joke nigga...Rampage has problems wit anyone that can move good....Id be the best wrestler and the fastest person he has eva fought. Rampage past dont excite me.....

That was cool...

Travis Wiuff - I cant believe Rampage pronounced my last name right.

haha..post of the year.

It is impressive though, he can barely pronounce "Wanderlei" properly after all these years, I was pretty impressed he got your name right.

Also in response to rampage's "have you seen my defense?", how cna you not counter with the leg kick argument.

Travis Wiuff - I cant believe Rampage pronounced my last name right.

Awesome We have Wiuff here posting on this thread.

Travis, how far do you think Mo will go as a fighter? Do you think he will progress far enough to become a champ in major organizations? Also I noticed that you didn't try to take him down in your fight but how good is his wrestling? I know he took you down but I think it had a lot to do with you being rocked right before that.

No green name Mo?

Styles make fights....I understand combat....He has to be set to throw punches....Movement kills him