Rampage and King Mo Talk Sh*t *Video* GETS HEATED

LOL...My lkevel of wrestling was way higher than Randleman's....FYI, if you aint wrestled since college, your skills are gonna deteriorate....Randleman was a good college wrestler back in the early 90s...

Mo, I understand what you are saying about MMA. All I am saying is that it is fairly telegraphed. Maybe more "set ups" to make room for you power shots??..Yeah, hendo doesn't have the best boxing, but he sets it up with the left, usually inside leg kick then LIGHTS OUT..
I didn't know Maia had stand up..LOL..just kidding..

I agree you gotta find a way to win... All I was saying is maybe try to

Forest has great footwork, great combo's etc..but he didn't win with those, he won due to a leg kick from hell, and taking Page down in the 2nd..

I thought it should have been a draw..

Again, Bro, I am a fan. I dig your entrances and I know you are still relatively new to mma comparitively speaking..

Can't wait to see you fight again really..

holy shit @ bumpage

lol

Thanx....I just do that chant so the Japanese crowd will loosen up....I try to make the show fun for them...

I would venture to say that Randleman, at the time of the Page fight, was still training with the Hammerhouse..WHERE ALL THE DO IS WRESTLING..lol..

That's why they FINALLY moved to Vegas to cross train..

P.S. I didn't know he called you out before this whole incident..lol

drmmr - I would venture to say that Randleman, at the time of the Page fight, was still training with the Hammerhouse..WHERE ALL THE DO IS WRESTLING..lol..

That's why they FINALLY moved to Vegas to cross train..
Where did Randleman train when he won the UFC heavyweight title?

Point is, that's who Randleman has always been and Rampage beat that Randleman - at a time when most would not have predicted it.

Thanks for Chattin on here though. From the video I guess you are out for a few months to heal up..

You and Him are already creating a story line for the UFC to capitalize on, they seem to be all about the story lines nowadays.

I was loadin up on them punches cuz I knew that guy culdnt hurt me...Kinda like Hendo does....Against Travis, he didnt know a thang about me and I was a lil too quick for him.

Wow,, pre Dana era Ufc Elias...
Yeah, who did he beat for UFC gold.. Pete Williams or Pedro Rizzo???

Regardless, this is good for King Mo's career as I and other new people had never heard of him before.

That's just like someone like a rookie deron williams talkin smack to steve nash...deron williams wouldnt sit there and be like "yeah you are better than me, man." So i understand where you are coming from.

I would agree with that.

I think Hendo is of the opinion that NO ONE can hurt him.
I have to say he thoroughly dominated Bisping. Bisping looked scared the entire time, well at the end of the first, he seemed a little less frightened...

rampage is incredibly unintelligent

LOL @ armchair quarterbacks telling Mo how exactly to tighten up his game. Give it a rest.

Travis Wiuff - I cant believe Rampage pronounced my last name right.

Rofl, all class.

Nate...The Hammer House wasnt really a legit gym...Ask Coleman...LOL....My wreestling is on a whole nutha level than Randleman's...

KenP - Hey King... The Pav makes dreams come true...

In the other thread, King Mo said that if the UFC wants him, they will call Ryan Parsons.  Is Ryan actually his agent or just a contact at the gym?

KingMo -  Nate...The Hammer House wasnt really a legit gym...Ask Coleman...LOL....My wreestling is on a whole nutha level than Randleman's...

LOL. Hammerhouse was Coleman's porch.

nyhcloyalty - 
KingMo -  Nate...The Hammer House wasnt really a legit gym...Ask Coleman...LOL....My wreestling is on a whole nutha level than Randleman's...

LOL. Hammerhouse was Coleman's porch.

Hey, hey, hey . . . . it DID have puching bag.

Rampage: My mouth never wrote a check my ass couldn't cash
Rampage about a year ago: I BET MY WHOLE PURSE OUR FIGHT DOESNT GO TO A DECISION FORREST