Rampage and King Mo Talk Sh*t *Video* GETS HEATED

jhasan - Rampage: My mouth never wrote a check my ass couldn't cash

Rampage about a year ago: I BET MY WHOLE PURSE OUR FIGHT DOESNT GO TO A DECISION FORREST

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KingMo you talk a lot of shit and disrespect some fighters who you haven't even BEGUN to accomplish what they have... including Rampage and Randleman

I'll be looking forward to your fights from now on though to watch you get knocked the fuck out. Good luck

Mo, I am by no means nuthugger nor a hater. I also wrestled in college, of course not as established as you are. I never made it to OTC despite training out of Colorado. There are lots of guys that travel to NM quiet often, so I am a fan of Rashad as well.

I made statements regarding your match up with Rampage based on what I have seen of you and Quinton so far. I have seen so many great fighters/wrestlers rise and fall over the years. Perhaps you will prove me wrong soon. And I don't necessarily think that you have to be in UFC right now. Given your lack of experience no matter where you end up at, if you keep winning I am sure enough people will see you soon enough in the big stage. Best of luck with your future endeavor. NJ

KenP - Hey King... The Pav makes dreams come true...

I doubt King Mo is dumb enough to get ripped off by your weasel like business ethics...

I'm sure he's heard all about you ripping off fighters...

leglockfan - KingMo you talk a lot of shit and disrespect some fighters who you haven't even BEGUN to accomplish what they have... including Rampage and Randleman

I'll be looking forward to your fights from now on though to watch you get knocked the fuck out. Good luck

Sweet. I guess one less pro will post on the UG now. Thanks, leglockfan! Asshole.

who watched kongo and rampage wrestle all over walmart?

who watched kongo and rampage wrestle all over walmart?

Can'tDefendaChokeojou - 
leglockfan - KingMo you talk a lot of shit and disrespect some fighters who you haven't even BEGUN to accomplish what they have... including Rampage and Randleman

Sweet. I guess one less pro will post on the UG now. Thanks, leglockfan! Asshole.

No after reading his posts here, he's def gonna be around after today. Mo won't get phased by that. Plus, leglockfan was speaking what he felt was the truth, not fighter bashing.

lmao @ lashley just sitting there watching

jhasan - Rampage: My mouth never wrote a check my ass couldn't cash
Rampage about a year ago: I BET MY WHOLE PURSE OUR FIGHT DOESNT GO TO A DECISION FORREST

+1

king mo by decision

he takes him down and controls him for 3 rounds

lol At people thinking that simply because Rampage is more well known, and has a good hook ... that he'd be doing something more than laying on his back eating fists and elbows against Mo. Mo's right about movement too ... all you have to do is throw a straight jab, use lateral movement, and kick 'page's lead leg and he's as good as done.

I usually like Rampage, but lately he's been getting into pissing contests with a lot of guys that would more than likely beat him in a cage.

king mo 4 life

im sick of rampage and his b.s

everyone thinks they can fucking win...thats how you win your fight. you dont go into your fight thinking "im not gonna win." or "i cant win."

even if they werent going to fight..what kind of fighter are you if you dont have confidence in yourself.

seems like rampage talks shit and tries to bully mofuggas any chance he gets. i think that chins just about ripe to get clipped. someone henderson handle this fool

Fuck them all KMo, You may not have that glamor, but you've got some fucking skills. I like your attitude. That's the kind of belief in one's self that leads to a champion in a lot of cases.

fuck the haters

lol. I can just see you walking up to king mo and saying that to his face, toughguy. perhaps re-read the TOS.

fuckin internet.

KenP - That was cool...

Were you at UFC 100, Ken?

Cindy

OG Triple - lmao @ lashley just sitting there watching

He's a cutie=)

Cindy

Monsters Ball - 
CindyO - 
KenP - That was cool...

Were you at UFC 100, Ken?

Cindy