Rampage and Vera training together

They just had Jaunito (Rampage manager) on The Herd espn radio and he said Brandon Vera is in Big Bear fresh off his trip to Thailand helping Rampage for his fight with Chuck next weekend.

that is bad for rampage, I heard Vera has been falling off as of late. I hope Rampage gets his career ended in the ring.

I assume your joking

what the hell does that mean twick?

Nice try Twick...

I've seen Brandon Vera spar on the feet in person. He kicks - just like Chuck - with frightening power and precision. That can only help Rampage prepare.

Vera is great 4 Rampage. Charles will fall , again.

That would be great.....Vera is a kickboxer with a strong wrestling background. I would think he would be a great person train with. He could probably mimic Chucks style pretty well.

Kind of OT, but I think Vera and Rampage would be the two best coaches the UFC could put on TUF. Both likeable personalities with tons on humor.

Good news, Vera is a guy who can really help Rampage improve some aspects of his game. There is no doubt.

But I don't think it will change the outcome of the fight. Chuck will still stalk Rampage down, and KO him.

imo.

"Chuck will still stalk Rampage down, and KO him."

HAHAHA, yeah, if Chuck actually presses the action then I might agree but I promise you that Rampage will be bringing the fight to him the whole time. Rampage is a very real threat to Chuck's belt, when will yo people realize this? Chuck is by no means the underdog but come on!

Lets see...

The first time they fought Rampage was at the top of his game, on his own turf, it was prior to being soul-raped by Wandy, and Rampage had nothing to lose.

Chuck on the other hand was coming off a loss, in a new environment in a ring, had pressure on him like a muthafucka and was injured with a torn quad.

Since that fight...Chuck has gone on to be multiple time defending champion...While Rampage's career seemed to fizzle out with lack lustre performances.

Now they meet again...This time Chuck is at the top of his game, on his own turf, and injury free.

As a gambling man, I'd say it's going to be a short night, and Chuck is going to knockout rampage.

That said, come fight night...I won't be surprised if I am wrong.

At least this minimizes the possibilty of rampage complaining he has no one to spar with

If Chuck beats Rampage then Vera should be his next fight.

Chuck will KO Rampage

"Now they meet again...This time Chuck is at the top of his game, on his own turf, and injury free."

You are a doctor and examined Chuck this morning and thus you can assure he is injury free? That is cool.

"That said, come fight night...I won't be surprised if I am wrong."

So you have no real confidence in your prediction?

"You are a doctor and examined Chuck this morning and thus you can assure he is injury free? That is cool."

Uhhh yes.

"So you have no real confidence in your prediction?"

One word...Gonzaga.

"Chuck will still stalk Rampage down"

lol, if he does, it will be the first time in his career. I think you mean "Chuck will continually back off and circle and hope Rampage rushes in on him so he can step back and pop the big right forward".

"The first time they fought Rampage was at the top of his game"

What did you see Rampage do in that fight that looked better than what he did in the Eastman fight? Despite the fact that Eastman moved more and was more aggressive than Chuck, Rampage landed more, was more aggressive, and KO'd Marvin quicker than he did Chuck.

"Rampage had nothing to lose"

Nothing except a huge payday, a title shot in his own organization, and a continuation of a stellar winning streak. Chuck is the one who had nothing to lose -- already coming off a loss, and a loss would do nothing to affect his standing back in his own organization. He, Randy, and Tito were the only guys even in the UFC's 205 division at the time, so it's not like a loss would have pushed him back in the division.

Ive seen some Rampage fights and I saw the first fight with him and Liddell....

Page kind of attacks wildly and that plays right down Chucks alley....Remember Babalu coming stright at Chuck and throwing wildly and then catching a uppercut by Chuck and then getting finished....So stalking and throwing wildly will get him in trouble because it just takes one punch or kick to get ya rocked and in trouble...

"Chuck on the other hand was coming off a loss, in a new environment in a ring, had pressure on him like a muthafucka"

And by "loss", you do mean "win", correct, since Liddell was coming off a win versus Overeem at the time he faced Rampage.

by "new environment in a ring", you mean familiar environment, correct, since Liddell had 2 wins, both KOs, in PRIDE previously, both in the same ring.

By "pressure" would you mean the pressure to win, like the pressure Rampage was under, or do you mean the pressure in the fight that Rampage imposed upon the backpedalling Liddell?