Rampage and Vera training together

Liddell will win and Rampage will cry and go home to the hood.

Rampage's knee's on the ground were a big part of his success in Pride. Not being able to dish that out is quite limiting to his style IMO... i mean side control in the UFC is just grinding your elbow in eye sockets and looking for cut stoppages; just diff ball game. ttt for Quinton but i don't think he wins this one.

What is this, pick apart an EvilMaster post thread?...blah...Chuck BY KO R1 or R2...And everyone knows it.

Nobody does it much, but knees to the body from side control can take everything out of your opponenet. Even if he defends, his arms take a beating, quickness and power are lost.

"What did you see Rampage do in that fight that looked better than what he did in the Eastman fight? Despite the fact that Eastman moved more and was more aggressive than Chuck, Rampage landed more, was more aggressive, and KO'd Marvin quicker than he did Chuck."

I think Chuck and Rampage will be a great fight, and I hate to disparage the guy, but Eastman is a pretty poor litmus test as to where Rampage is right now. I mean we are talking about the guy who got trainwrecked by Vitor, and then KTFO'd by the thunderous fists of Travis Lutter.

"So you have no real confidence in your prediction?"

"One word...Gonzaga."

Uh the way he won, that was shocking.

Realizing that something unprobable could happen is not the same as not being suprised when it does. If it doesn't suprise you then you had a fairly good reason to believe it would happen.

For example I picked Mirko to win but realized that Gonzaga could and said I wouldn't be shocked if he did. I was not super confident that Mirko would win. I was not shocked Gonzaga won but was shocked how he won. Contrast that with the the Serra GSP fight. I realized Serra could win but picke GSP and felt very confident that he would win. Thus I was shocked when he lost.

By saying you wont be shocked if Rampage wins you are tacitly admitting how good of a chance he has of beating Chuck.

huh

HUH

Chuck has not changed his style since last time. Only perfected it. Randy never took Chucks best shots or brawled with him the first time. He beat him to the punch. When Chuck finally landed in the rematches he went down

Rampage took Chucks best shots and never even flinched. He brawled with him and beat him at his own game through superior chin and power

And even during his entire career. He has never ever been knocked out by a single strike. All his KO/TKO losses were from knees. Something Chuck has never ever used properly

"Rampage's knee's on the ground were a big part of his success in Pride."

He didn't need them to destroy Chuck the first time, why would he this time?

Rampage brutalized Liddell's body last time, and he can do it again this time, even with knees on the ground.

"Rampage took Chucks best shots and never even flinched. He brawled with him and beat him at his own game through superior chin and power"

correct

also, rampage can use elbows if he gets chuck down... could be brutal.

"I hope Rampage gets his career ended in the ring."

Even if you're trolling, why would you post something like that? Just mean and weird.

Good news.

"vera k.o. or subs chuck instantly"

lol you're basing this off of what? Vera's impressive win over Eilers or Mir?

chuck by "lucky fluke" KO after being "dominated" for 1 or 2 rounds

I bet Chuck is worried, the same internet dweebs that said he would lose to Randy 2&3, Horn, Babalu 2 and Tito 2 are picking him to lose again. If you think that was 100% Chuck against Rampage 3 1/2 years ago, please bet the farm on Rampage, so the odds on Chuck will go down. If you think Chuck hit Rampage with his best shots, put the hateraid down and watch the fight again. Chuck never had his legs under him the whole fight. He threw arm punches, stayed straight in front of Rampage, and backed straight up. His legs gave out 3 times and he fell down on one of them. He never moved lateral, he was gassed after 2 min, just like he was with Randy the first time. On the UG chuck's skill as a fighter is based on 2 fights Randy 1, and Rampage 1. Those fights were 4 years ago, and 3 1/2 years ago. Soku got KOed by Chuck's training partner 6 months ago, but on the UG it doesn't count. Cro Cop and GSP got brutally KOed in their last fights, they just overlooked their opponents and would easily win the rematch. The direspect for Chuck on the internet is out of control.

UP-CHUCK........lol

How much does Vera weigh?? He looks like he could easliy make 205.

"probably walks around at 240ish"

no way dude... id say he walks around @ 225 max, he looks like he stays in great shape

Brandon said he can make 205 or stay at heavy he walks at 225 230 I think thats what he said last saturday after the fights