RAMPAGE at NAGA ILLINOIS

PRIDE FIGHTING VETERAN - QUINTON "RAMPAGE" JACKSON

will be attending the NAGA Illinois event Saturday, May 20, 2006.

Don't miss this chance to meet face to face with one of the best 205 lb. fighters in the world!

ttt

NAGA RETURNS TO CHICAGO

The North American Grappling Association (NAGA) is America's largest mixed grappling tournament circuit with over 25,500 competitors worldwide! On SATURDAY, May 20, 2006 the NAGA returns to CHICAGO for its 5th Annual Chicago Grappling Championship No-Gi & Gi Tournament. Come as an individual or as a team to compete.

DOWNLOAD ENTIRE EVENT FLYER

PRE-REGISTER ONLINE HERE

</td>
          </tr>
        </table>
        <table width="100%" border="0">
          <tr>
            <td width=10> </td>
            <td valign=top><p><span class="style1"><strong>RED SAMURAI SWORDS to all  winners </strong><br>

The NAGA will be handing out custom engraved RED SAMURAI SWORDS to ALL 1st Place Winners!

EXPANDS TO OVER 150 DIVISIONS

With over 600 competitors at our last NAGA Chicago event, we have increased the number of divisions from 130 to 150. This is the midwest 's largest grappling event, start preparing yourself today!

RANKED EVENT

All NAGA events are part of the nationwide ranking system entitled RANKED. Our goal is to determine who the best grapplers in the country are for various age, gender and skill levels. NAGA Chicago will be nationally Ranked. Don't miss your opportunity to gain points towards a true "National Title".

DOUBLE THE KIDS DIVISIONS

With the huge amount of Children (14 yrs. & under) competing in our last NAGA event, we have decided to double the number of kids divisions. We want to make it as fair as possible for ALL children/teen competitors and give them numerous opportunities by creating more divisions to compete in.

EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ASKED FOR IS FINALLY HERE!

* WITH or WITHOUT SUBMISSIONS – Children can fight with or without submissions or both (Beginners & Intermediate)

* GI & NO-GI – Children competitors can choose to compete with or without the uniform (Gi or No-Gi)

* BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED – We have separated kids by 3 skill levels

ALL KIDS TAKE HOME A MEDAL

The NAGA likes to reward ALL children who have the courage to compete, win or lose. We will be handing out custom NAGA competition medals to all those who compete, not just the top three.

CHAMPIONSHIP BELT - The No-Gi Absolute Winner takes home this Belt!

TTT!

ttt

"I bet the kid in the black shorts wins" ... bastard, hah

The next day May 21st "Rampage" will be conducting a 1 day seminar at:

Midwest Training Center
318 Roma Jean Pkwy
Streamwood IL, 60107
(630)289-3560
www.oyamamtc.com

from 11:00am till 3:00pm
cost $90

please call or e-mail for any further info.

Thanks , MTC

ttt

Great! I am competing in this tournament. I hope I get to meet him.

up.....................

I wish I could have stayed an extra day to go to the seminar

Rampage will be competing in a superfight against Joe "Diesel" Cuff!!! i got Cuff by armbar

MC

Mike C...shhh if Rampage gets word that he's in a superfight against Joe
he may back out of the tourney: JCuff sub by Fear 1:00 in

Hey Mike C.,you better watch out. I hear Joe Cuff has been eating more. In fact, I think his diet in Chicago will be lots of breaded perch. Hope all is well Mike. TTT

Thanks guys you are going to get me bitch-slapped :).

I've already been bitch slapped by Rampage at ADCC last summer, so I think it's joe cuff's turn.

Kipp,

Make it happen...Rampage vs. me in a No-Gi match...

J/K...he is too big for me.

see you on Friday

Diesel! Diesel!! Cuff Cuff Cuff!!!

TTT

TTT.........