Rampage calls out Glover on Twitter

@Rampage4real: Yo @danawhite set up that fight with Glover please! Lets give him what he wants..fans I won't let u down #fightofthenight Phone Post

Sorry made 2, stupid iphone delete one please mods Phone Post

Standup war. Would love it Phone Post

TheCrow13 - Standup war. Would love it Phone Post

Glover had no issues going for takedowns last night... not sure this fight would be what Rampage expects. Phone Post

Make the fight that was supposed to happen again then

Would love to see this fight. Phone Post

Make it happen Dana. Phone Post

Dana, book this fight for the Superbowl Show.

Yea would love to see it as well. Could really go either way if they just bang it out. It would be a great test of where Glover is at and a great storyline of Chucks protege seeking revenge on the man who took his belt. Phone Post

So pumped to see this fight! Rampage is the man for seeing what Texiera did last night and calling him out, not that he should be afraid. Still takes nuts though. Phone Post

TheCrow13 - 

Standup war. Would love it Phone Post

Glover will try to take him down.

the geek - Would love to see this fight. Phone Post

. Phone Post

I'll take Glover in this one. I don't really get the OP; didn't Glover say that HE wanted to fight rampage after his fight last night? 'Page is just trying to save face. Phone Post

I don't know if I'm ready to jump on the Teixeira bandwagon just yet.

Rampage must be broke. Phone Post

If Rampage can avoid the takedown and use his jab to set up power punches, he'll beat Glover. Phone Post

DoomFarmer - 
Ktaco - I don't know if I'm ready to jump on the Teixeira bandwagon just yet.

Waiting to climb aboard till he finishes a "big name" are ya? Phone Post

Pretty much. I'm sure the beating he put on Fabio last night would have put even the top guys away, but could he have gotten them in that position? I need to see him go up against a top guy with a good gameplan. Rampage fight would be fun, but I just feel like Rampage doesn't even care anymore. I think a Machida or Evans fight would be real interesting to see.

be careful what you wish for

Rampage is ducking mitrione now

Rampage would have gotten mauled last night.

Glover's GnP and top-control looks absolutely brutal. If Rampage gets put on his back, he'll get finished