Rampage calls out Glover on Twitter

46and2degrees - 

Rampage must be broke. Phone Post

Must be, he sure looks broke

@Tap In:
I'm a huge Rampage fan and have been since Pride, so I know he's had a successful career, especially since moving to the UFC. But I do not equate photos by cars as being rich or not being broke! Otherwise, all rappers would be millionaires! I can get a loan for a million dollar or higher home but why would I want the debt?! Reminds me of a commercial a couple of years ago about an upper class family with their houses, boats, cars, etc. and then ending it by stating "I'm in debt up to my eyeballs!"

Do you still believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny too?!

Rampage doesn't make it out of the 2nd round. Phone Post

Awesomestprimedmybung -
UGCTT_David_MMAmet -  If Rampage can avoid the takedown and use his jab to set up power punches, he'll beat Glover. Phone Post

lol

pretty sure the only reason idiots are now saying Rampage beats Glover on the feet now is because of that hook that Maldonado got Glover with.

just ignore the fact that anyone else probably gets finished by the beatdown that he took, Rampage has looked very very unimpressive for a long time, oh, and Maldonado is a better boxer.

Right because Maldonado and Kingsbury aren't the same level of fighter (so last night only proved what we already knew - Glover is better than fringe light heavies) and Rampage didn't just go 4 rounds with Jones, 3 with Machida, 3 with Rashad, 3 with Bader, all of which are much higher quality fighters than Maldonado and Kingsbury.

"lol" Phone Post

And no, the stupid lapse in judgment Glover had that left his jaw exposed and got hit with the left hook isn't why I think he'll lose on the feet.

It's his own stand up technique. Believe or not some of us have seen this guy fight more than just twice. Phone Post

UGCTT_EnderTL -
TheCrow13 - Standup war. Would love it Phone Post

Glover had no issues going for takedowns last night... not sure this fight would be what Rampage expects. Phone Post

Rampage has great ttd, Glover doesnt have strong enough takedowns to take him down imo. I think Page wins by KO Phone Post

Glover has shown the ability to wrestle and ground and pound. If Rampage catches him he will take it down and grind him out for a round or two I believe. And at this point Rampage in the last 2 years or so hasn't shown he wants to be a fighter anymore.

Glover retires Rampage if this fight happens....

Rampage saw that left hook of Maldonaldo sneak through and has the idea if it was his own that landed Texeira would be asleep Phone Post

Rampage via ko Phone Post

Photobucket

Haven't seen enough of Glover to say he beats rampage. I don't know if he can take rampage down. Although he has lost a step , rampage still poses a risk. Rampage is a better wrestler , glover seems faster and more explosive. Not sure on glovers chin and I know rampage has a good one. It's a fight I would like to see , would sky rocket glover if he wins big. Phone Post

Unless rampage comes in completely out of shape, I think he can be a very bad match for Tex.

Rampage is every bit as strong as Tex w/ sick TD defense...Glover is tough , but doesn't have a granite chin and can be wobbled...and most importantly he seems to be a sucker for the left hook...Rampage's favorite.

rampage couldnt beat ryan bader but somehow he's now gonna beat this monster?  yes I know he was "injured" just like every other fight he's lost.    Rampage couldnt KO or finish forrest or Jardine... 2 guys who go unconscious against a strong wind.  Rampage isnt a threat anymore.

i see no way Glover can take Rampage down...

Rampage will just whine and cry after he loses.

Rampage has a decent chance...Tex doesn't look as bad now...Maldonado even had him shook at one point Phone Post

That has fight of the night or KO of the night written all over it. PLus Glover will be able to get a little revenge for Chuck. I say Glover wins rd 2.

Again...Glover showd he is a total sucker for the left hook. I think he will continue to be. Bad news if you're fighting Rampage

So he called Glover out after Glover called him out on the PPV? Phone Post