Rampage: Cormier should watch what he says

Rampage: Cormier should watch what he says

/go=news.detail&gid=443979

On Instagram yesterday, Daniel Cormer praised his friend and training partner Muhammed Lawal, and predicted that not only would he beat Quinton Jackson, but would retire him. Of course, Quinton Jackson was contacted about those statements and had some strong words for Daniel Cormier:

"Why do I care about Daniel Cormier?" Jackson asked on Thursday after a short workout in Memphis, his home city. "Is he in my league? He's just talking 'cause that's his boy. That's what people do. I don't think about stuff like that. That don't bother me. I don't care about what other people say. I know what I'm going to do to 'Mo.' I don't care what Daniel says. Daniel can't get in the cage and fight for 'Mo,' can he? OK."

That's the part that would make one think "Rampage" doesn't care. The part that counters that, though, came at the tail end of his meeting with media members.

"Daniel needs to watch what he says before I smack the taste out of his mouth," said Jackson, a former UFC fighter who has won both his fights by knockout since signing with Bellator in 2013.

read entire article...

Wait, does he care or does he not care? DC would beat Rampage handily.

of course DC would but who cares.. ppl need to shut up, train and fight.

double

Rampage is still gna fuck Mo up tho. DC got him fucked up Phone Post 3.0

An angry, motivated Rampage is a dangerous Rampage. Phone Post 3.0

5pointer - of course DC would but who cares.. ppl need to shut up, train and fight.

Well then tell reporters to quit asking fighters to comment abnout evey little trivial statement.

JoeHurley - 
5pointer - of course DC would but who cares.. ppl need to shut up, train and fight.

Well then tell reporters to quit asking fighters to comment abnout evey little trivial statement.

but where would they get all their tasty link-bait headlines from? I want to hear Cain's opinion on Fallon Fox!!!

Pitbull3744 -

DC is Rampages worst nightmare, a complete wrestler who will literally take him down at will and lay on him if he wants talking shit in his ear lol. 

That's a pretty tame nightmare. Phone Post 3.0

I would be more concerned if a training partner said his boy was going to get smashed haha.

+225 VS shadow of Page minus TRT is of interest to me TBH.

LOL Page in a tough enough spot, forget DC

Adulterous_Zucchini - lol, DC would crush any version of Rampage that ever existed
This.

I love Rampage but the only small chance he would have is a KO.

He may have the advantage in a street fight by using weapons. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah DC would destroy page hell he couldn't beat bader Phone Post 3.0

Cormier would beat Rampage's fucking ass. Phone Post 3.0

calling a guy like Rampage a bum is fucking insulting. and imo definetly fighter bashing. it's not like he's some scrub.

Pitbull3744 -
Adulterous_Zucchini - 
Media Monster - 
thelorn420 - This bum still gets attention?
Post your highlight reel. Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand, you're saying he can't have an opinion because he's not as good of a fighter? Please explain to me what you mean to say here

Thats exactly what he meant and what everyone does around here when you comment on a fighter Typical responses incluce

"Oh when was your last mma fight"

"Post up your HL reel"

"I didnt know you fought in the UFC"

"I didnt know you were a pro fighter"

Please feel free to add. 

Don't forget the variations of:

"Did he fuck your girlfriend?" Phone Post 3.0

good job mod.

Yeah ok Rampage Phone Post 3.0

'Not in my league' oh the ironing

Adulterous_Zucchini - lol, DC would crush any version of Rampage that ever existed