Rampage: Cormier should watch what he says

That's an ironic statement. Rampage should probably watch what HE says. DC would absolutely destroy Page. Phone Post 3.0

People turned on rampage quick which legend is next ? Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer -
Pitbull3744 -
Adulterous_Zucchini - 
Media Monster - 
thelorn420 - This bum still gets attention?
Post your highlight reel. Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand, you're saying he can't have an opinion because he's not as good of a fighter? Please explain to me what you mean to say here

Thats exactly what he meant and what everyone does around here when you comment on a fighter Typical responses incluce

"Oh when was your last mma fight"

"Post up your HL reel"

"I didnt know you fought in the UFC"

"I didnt know you were a pro fighter"

Please feel free to add. 

Don't forget the variations of:

"Did he fuck your girlfriend?" Phone Post 3.0
Because there are professional fighters on this forum and calling a world class mma fighter a bum is disrespectful and ignorant.
So I'm calling bullshit on Mr. High and mighty keyboard jockey. Phone Post 3.0

The rampage that fought Randleman would push DC's shit in. Phone Post

EddiePain420 -
JamesTheWelshDR - People turned on rampage quick which legend is next ? Phone Post 3.0

anderson was next, and now its wanderlei...fans are band wagon jumpin beetches :)

And vitor pretty sad to see Phone Post 3.0

JamesTheWelshDR - People turned on rampage quick which legend is next ? Phone Post 3.0

Probably the next guy that says he hates his fans

MasterofMartialArts - 
Adulterous_Zucchini - lol, DC would crush any version of Rampage that ever existed
This.

I love Rampage but the only small chance he would have is a KO.

He may have the advantage in a street fight by using weapons. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage was amazing in his prime. I think that fight would be a pick 'em.

Look, you can throw out all of the "Prime Rampage" hypotheticals you want but at this point in time, if a fight were to occur, DC wins and wins handily.

On the feet, on the ground, whereever. DC would win however he chose.

NakedCowboyOnMyRear - 

lol@the turds blinded by their Rampage hate saying that DC would crush any version of him.

Rampage was really good in his day, Cormier hasn't even fought someone who wasn't a cafe worker at 205 and now he crushes a young Rampage? some of you retards seriously don't know what the fuck you're saying. I'm not even saying Rampage would win, but him getting crushed? get the fuck outta here.

You guys have to come off of this "DC fought a Barista!!" shit.

It wasn't his fault.

Destroying Barnett and Bigfoot at HW should mean a lot more than the fucking Cummins fight for fucks sake.