Rampage & Hendo should fight 1st!

Quinton deserves Silva, but Silva will KO him, blood and everything, 95% of the fighters Sivla beat end up with blood. Silva had Rampage in trouble with the stand up like no one else has. Quiton is awesome, but Silva is better...

Most of you guys are bunch Henderson nuthuggers. Didn't you see Rampage's fight with Arona????? He f#cking KO slam Arona through the floor. I haven't seen Arona vs Henderson yet but Arona got the decision correct? Arona couldn't take Rampage down and he got a submission threat that stall Rampage from effectivelly use ground and pound. While Henderson could barely doing any thing on the bottom other than holding down his opponents to get away from getting g&p. Please watch Ninja vs. Henderson for reference. Rampage is a tought guy to take down and he got a chin made of granite. It should be an even fight but to say Dan's going to beat Rampage is just rediculous. Sorry you guys need to get off from Henderson's nuts.

P.S. Rampage earned the title shot after beating Randleman, but more than ever when he just recently beat Arona. Other than Hendo beating Busta which ended in controversy, he didn't beat anybody that of the caliber of Rampage.

i would cream my pants if hendo v. rampage happened. both are 2 of my favorite fighters.

Dan walks around in the low 190's.

Rampage has fought a lot more in the last 2 yrs and beat his opponents convincingly. but Hendo has been kind of out of the loop in getting fights. I like Hendo but Give Quinton his shot at Silva, he already had beat 2 guys for the right for number one contender. I think silva is due for a ass whuppin.

"It blows my mind that Hendo hasn't gotten a shot already after all he's done."

All he's done? He's 2-2 in his last four fights, and one of the wins was over Shungo Oyama.

I have to admit I'm utterly baffled by everyone who thinks Dan would beat Rampage. Don't get me wrong, it would probably be a great fight, but I think Rampage is just an awful, awful matchup for Dan.

Despite fighting guys like Arona and Randleman, Quinton has spent about five minutes in his entire career on his back, and 4 of those were in his fight with Eastman.

Henderson was put on his back consistently by Ninja and Silva in addition to Arona.

Rampage has a ridiculous chin.

Dan has a good chin, but was rocked by Newton and Arona (and Silva of course).

Rampage has beaten a K-1 striker twice.

Dan was out-punched by Arona.

Rampage has three wins by slam. Fifteen of his wins were finishes.

Bottom line: most of Dan's wins are by decision, many of them controversial, many of them in Rings, where strikes to the head are not allowed on the ground.

Dan would clearly not dominate and control Rampage, since guys much bigger, stronger, and better able to transfer their wrestling over to MMA have not been able to. Even if he did outbox Quinton, which is doubtful at best, he would not KO him with punches. He would not submit him if Illoukhine, Bustamante, and Arona could not.

I don't think Arona was anything like close to beating Rampage and after watching Dan v. Ninja I'd say that Dan's takedowns are highly overrated as is his takedown defense. Dan's too small to beat a true world-class LHW. I think Rampage would wear him down, take him down and stop him.

Robin.

dracons-"...Most of you guys are bunch Henderson nuthuggers. Didn't you see Rampage's fight with Arona????? He f#cking KO slam Arona through the floor. I haven't seen Arona vs Henderson yet but Arona got the decision correct?"----------------------------------------------------------Nice ABC logic, but it doesn't work that way.Quinton had a war w/ Murilo Busta, very close. Along comes lil' Dan Henderson and KO's Busta in the opening moments of their fight. Dan Henderson also had Vanderlei down and out , bloody, and f#cked up until the ref saved Silva. Vanderlei himself said that Dan is the toughest guy he's ever fought.

Rampage should have to fight Henderson next!

"Dan KO'd Bustamante - something that Chuck Lidell and Rampage could not do - in fact, many people gave Bustamante the nod in those fights."

Well, then Rampage KO'd Arona, which Henderson could not do, which Fedor could not do, and in fact was only the second person other than Fedor to beat Arona at all.

They're freinds, arn't they (hendo/rampage)?

Both great fighters. But I will take the great fighter who is 20+ pounds heavier, stronger, and very tough.

That is why they have weight divisions. Rampage wins due to the physical edge.