Rampage In The A-Team Movie

UFC star Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has been cast in the A-Team movie based on the popular 1970s televison show. Rampage will play will play the role of B.A. Baracus, made famous by Mr. T. The film begins shooting next year.

Source ?

Or a bad troll job ? ?

If trolling, you should have used Kimbo Slice.

I don't have a source but I heard several days ago that he was auditioning, so not surprised to hear a further rumor that he was cast. Common, The Game, Fifty Cent (all guys who rumored to audition) wouldn't be half the BJ Baracus that Page could.

Great casting...if true. Rampage is basically a modern version of Mr. T IMO.

Both became famous because they can fight and because they are entertaining personalities. Having some all talk/no action rapper fill the place of Mr. T just doesn't seem right to me.

Great casting...if true. Rampage is basically a modern version of Mr. T IMO.

Both became famous because they can fight and because they are entertaining personalities. Having some all talk/no action rapper fill the place of Mr. T just doesn't seem right or believable.

it's true, there was already a thread about this earlier, use your search function...

Good idea. I'll use the search function.

Rampage is a HORRIBLE actor. I saw him in No Surrender. He's terrible.

everyone in that movie was bad, including BJ and GSP and the lead actor. Heath Herring was probably the best thing about that- I chalk it up to poor direction.

inf0 -  romo's predict the future...

Lol!

-"DJ CRUSH"

Nevermind.