Rampage is a smart man

Since coming to the UFC, Rampage gets his rematch with a shot Wandy, gets a second season of TUF, gets to avoid Lyoto, gets a warmup fight against Jardine, gets a UFC scheduled in his hometown, and now to star in an A-list movie and avoid fighting Rashad despite having been given the TUF 10 coaching spot and all the publicity that comes with it.

Dude is a smart businessman and a good fighter.

ttt for 'Page

Rampage got to do what good for Rampage. If Rampage was making 5 million a fight he wouldn't even probably consider the TUF or A-Team movie.

AmericanPsychoMMA - Rampage got to do what good for Rampage. If Rampage was making 5 million a fight he wouldn't even probably consider the TUF or A-Team movie.

I agree.  A-Team is a huge opportunity for Rampage, he should not turn it down.

you forgot.. gets dana to put up bail money....

...and he gets to duck Rashad now too

ShanTheMan - ...and he gets to duck Rashad now too

Rampage aint ducking Rashad.  Rampage has better things to do right now.  He will crush Rashad soon enough.

toshii - 
ShanTheMan - ...and he gets to duck Rashad now too

Rampage aint ducking Rashad.  Rampage has better things to do right now.  He will crush Rashad soon enough.

No, he is ducking Rashad

No fighter at this level ducks anyone.. why would he be afraid of rashad.. when rampage has foughten the toughest fighters out there..

oh but he is ducking because some guy behind the computer says so...riiighht

i'm sure dana is just as pissed as he was at brocky.. do the ol whip the dog routine.. then pat him on the back for getting the ufc some free advertising.. someone should do a documentary about the where the money goes in the fight business

I'm sure this movie is a great opportunity for him, but personally I don't think he wants any part of Rashad.

BzGrappla - No fighter at this level ducks anyone.. why would he be afraid of rashad.. when rampage has foughten the toughest fighters out there..

oh but he is ducking because some guy behind the computer says so...riiighht

I am sure he is as brave as an ox on oxycontin, cuz some guy behind a computer told me so.

Rampage turned down a fight for the belt to fight Rashad and now he turns down the fight to be Mr.T jr

Rashad would of been out the door to make the movie just as fast as Rampage if he'd gotten the call.  Sucks the fight is off, and hopefully it still happens.  Rampage the movie star, stranger things have happened.

You know, I saw the Rampage/Forrest fight again today when it was on Spike and now that I think about it he didn't look all that upset about losing his title to Forrest. I dunno maybe he was planning all along to turn fighting into something more lucrative and less dangerous for him.

If it was me and I was the reigning champion and I lost a close fight like that on a unanimous decision I think I would have displayed a little emotion.