Rampage: It's win win, win or lose

ANT_P1989 - 
46and2 -
ANT_P1989 - Lol @ Rampage FORCING Jon Jones to come out of his signature "blank stare into the crowd". Rampage is smart, he got Jon with that one REALLY GOOD. Turned his back and pointed and smiled as if he was making it seem like both him and Jon were looking at the same thing. HAHAHAH! WAR BIG QUINTON! Phone Post

Thanks for the breakdown, I was wondering WTF was going on in that GIF

/sarcasm :)
Feck Yew!

/sarcasm....or was it? ;-) Phone Post

LOL!

LOL!

jordan232010 -
SuMBJJ -  Rampage won the staredown 10-8

Yes Phone Post

I hope the fight is as entertaining as the stare down. 10-8 Phone Post

I was wondering when some fighter was going to make fun of his stare into the crowd move.. priceless. Look your opponent in the eyes Bones its a sign of respect.

I haven't seen enough of Jones's staredowns to really care if what Rampage did made a difference. But I think Jones is going to have a lot to deal with leading up to this fight with Rampage's antics. He has yet to go against someone who is as verbous as Jones is. 

SuMBJJ -  Rampage won the staredown 10-8

This. That was just perfect, Dana's reaction as well, oh man LOL.

legit lol at that GIF. I wish Rampage would take Jones out but I just can't see it.

SmasherSnu - lol...Jones got sonned.

a.mazing.

that might be the best thing I've seen in awhile

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rampage has already won with that staredown!

Zamiel - Why is Jones such a dick? Why doesn't he just do a staredown?
Why do you like seeing men stare lovingly into each others eyes?

buckshot44 -  

LOVE IT! WAR RAMPAGE!

I have a feeling, and this isnt a particularly likely scenario, but if Tito, Forrest, and Rampage all win, we'll see Tito v. Forrest for the number 1 contender with the hope of getting Rampage/Griffin 2

I think Rampages schtick can get old sometimes, but there is no disputing this. It's amazing.

Quinton is the shit.

Always the man

WAR RAMPAGE!

I want a capture from the end of that clip to be the photo for the ufc promo poster. That would be the most epic thing ever. Who wouldn't stop to look?!

LOL