Rampage Last Fight

So.

Will the UFC do an Arlovski?

Put Rampage BURIED on the undercard?

Or will they risk him in a higher profile slot, given he DOES draw casuals (albeit in a "oh look Rampage is fighting" manner) and risk Rampage pulling a Kalib Starnes as a big fuck you?

No way Rampage is motivated to tear it down in a final UFC fight.

So does the UFC let him lay a big turd on the main card with post fight interview or will they pay him a lot and hide him on Facebook? Phone Post

Mid card.

Machida rematch so Lyoto can get that bullshit decision loss back.

Lyoto lost the first two rounds and gave a desperation attempt in the last round.

He lost fair and square. 2 to 1.

... but no matter what the UFC does... Rampage can't complain about the way other people fight him, he has to be one to take the fight to them. Mostly, I've just seem Rampage in fighting stances and swinging big punches that miss. He should've trained everything everybody else has been training. If somebody gets him on his back... he loses the round almost every time. That's not exciting to watch.

Give rampage lil nog Phone Post

kostello - Lyoto lost the first two rounds and gave a desperation attempt in the last round.

He lost fair and square. 2 to 1.

... but no matter what the UFC does... Rampage can't complain about the way other people fight him, he has to be one to take the fight to them. Mostly, I've just seem Rampage in fighting stances and swinging big punches that miss. He should've trained everything everybody else has been training. If somebody gets him on his back... he loses the round almost every time. That's not exciting to watch.
I disagree, I had Machida winning rounds 1 and 3. The 2nd round was extremely close too. Rampage himself looked pretty shocked by that decision.

I think with both guys coming off losses it would be a good time for a rematch.

SHOGUN Phone Post

they are going to shelve him..