Rampage/lindland was worse than Diego/Ross

As far as decisions go.

Lindland smacks around a prime Rampage for 3 and still loses a decision. The worst ive ever seen. The WFA had it all riding on Page.

To make matters worse, rampage goes on to ko chuck and get the 205 belt. That should have been Lindland wearing the strap.

Chucks not getting right back up after a Lindland double leg thats for sure.

Its funny and sad how a complete bullshit judges decision can alter the course of mma history. Phone Post 3.0

Hardly a robbery. It was a competitive fight but I don't remember being upset at the decision.

I thought Lindland won, but it was close IMO. Most people at the time thought Rampage won.

It was a slow fight that I thought could have gone either way iirc. Don't recall too much uproar over the decision. Phone Post 3.0

The only reason there wasnt an uproar was that only like 10k bought the ppv. The card was stacked but it had some SHITTY production lol.

Best part was kevin james cornering bas against villarins Phone Post 3.0

It was close but not a clear robbery like Sanchez/Pearson (from what I remember, its been years).  I have Lindlands trunks from that fight on my wall

Jimmy Wrassler -

It was close but not a clear robbery like Sanchez/Pearson (from what I remember, its been years).  I have Lindlands trunks from that fight on my wall

How did u get the trunks? Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - 

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3HTw_9n6Jc

That was a close fight...I had Matt winning but It could have gone either way. Hardly a robbery Phone Post 3.0

yellow's alphamalesouth - 
Jimmy Wrassler -

A lot of the fighters donated their event used stuff to charity that night.  There was a huge mma fan that had passed or was near the end, everything was auctioned to help out with his bills (I really wish I could remember his name). 

The auction wasnt huge so not many people knew it was happening and a couple guys picked up Rampages trunks/shirt/chain, Lindlands trunks, Bas Ruttens stuff from his last fight etc for very cheap.  The guys that won the auctions were then reselling them but with crazy mark ups, something like Ruttens walkout shirt was a few grand when they paid a couple hundred.  They needed some money and auctioned off the Lindland trunks and I get them for about $300.

Jimmy Wrassler -
Jimmy Wrassler -

A lot of the fighters donated their event used stuff to charity that night.  There was a huge mma fan that had passed or was near the end, everything was auctioned to help out with his bills (I really wish I could remember his name). 

The auction wasnt huge so not many people knew it was happening and a couple guys picked up Rampages trunks/shirt/chain, Lindlands trunks, Bas Ruttens stuff from his last fight etc for very cheap.  The guys that won the auctions were then reselling them but with crazy mark ups, something like Ruttens walkout shirt was a few grand when they paid a couple hundred.  They needed some money and auctioned off the Lindland trunks and I get them for about $300.

Cool thanks. Voted up Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ anyone who thinks that lindland wouldnt have beat chuck up and got that belt Phone Post 3.0

i remember Lindland saying after the fight that Rampage was by far the strongest guy he has ever wrestled with..

Jimmy Wrassler -
Jimmy Wrassler -

Cool thanks. Voted up Phone Post 3.0

Back at cha.  I remember the fight being close and I thought Lindland won, but no way was it a worse robbery than this last weekend. 

Lindland won that fight. They robbed him.

But Liddell would've lit him up. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - Lindland won that fight. They robbed him.

But Liddell would've lit him up. Phone Post 3.0

How did you score the fight? You gave lindland the 1st and 3rd? IMO Lindland had a draw 10-10, 9-10, 10-9.

Anyway retarded to compare Diego win IMO. Judges were bought IMO, and no way did Diego win a damn round. EVERY media agreed.

Frankly OP as a Team Quest hugger, U were better of arguing 2 & 5 for Hendo VS Page!!

The UG has changed the meaning of robbery to mean "the guy I was rooting for lost a close decision" Phone Post 3.0

I was at that fight, close fight not a robbery

Interrsting to hear everyones responses. Seems it was a consenses lindland victory Phone Post 3.0

For some reason everyone used to always think Rampage lost any fight that was competitive.